Acupressure For Lovers
Acupressure For Lovers
So, looking to become a better lover, huh?!
Acupressure for lovers relates to enhancing the sexual connection and experience with your lover. This can be achieved through sensual massages or reflexology. The focus is on the areas of the body that contain the most tension to encourage relaxation as well as the areas of the body that encourage sexual arousal and a heightened sense of sexual intimacy.
My first tip to complement any acupressure session for lovers would be to incorporate items that appeal to all senses. While sensual reflexology employs the sense of touch when applying pressure or massaging certain areas of the body, you can also use scented candles (to appeal to the senses of sight & smell) and relaxing background music (sense of sound) to give the recipient a more pleasurable experience. Make sense?!
The General Process
When applying pressure to your lover's body, you may commence like you would for a normal massage to relieve the muscular tension. Use kneading, circular motions, straight up and down movements on the arms, legs and back as appropriate.
After your lover starts to feel more relaxed, then start focusing on arousal and pleasure. My philosophy is that slow is sexual. Just look at the video below and you'll know what I mean. Focus on the areas that excite and pleasure your lover. Take your time.
Ensure that you don't just "touch". Stroke, caress and kiss as well to compliment the acupressure. Start by applying light pressure and gradually increase it to the point of orgasm to intensify the experience.
Some Acu-pleasure Points
The following are known pleasure points for both men & women:
- The big toes and particularly at the level of the base of the nail. Following foot reflexology, sucking his/her toes can initiate arousal.
- Nipples. This one's a no brainer. Roll them, caress them, nibble them, suck them, use an ice cube for something extra. Let your lover guide you in terms of the amount of pressure to apply.
- The sides and back of neck carry a lot of tension and using your fingers to massage this area helps her to relax. Kissing the neck under her jawline and sucking the earlobe will get you places.
- Sacrum (triangular area near the base of the
spine). Work the lower back and butt by placing your hands under your lover who is lying on his or her back. Also focus on the inner thighs.
- Around the pubic bone and groin creases. For women, work around the clitoris and use one hand for exploration while the other massages the surface. In men, apply light pressure at the perineum, between his testicles and anus with your fingers on one hand while using the other to work on whatever comes up next. It is this same pressure point that is also used to prevent premature ejaculation.
Sensual Head Massage - Back of the Neck
More by this Author
"PPE" stands for "Personal Protective Equipment". With regards to health and safety in the workplace, PPE refers to a wide range of protective clothing or equipment worn by a worker for...
Whether you have diabetes or hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), you will need to take control of your blood glucose levels. There are a number of factors which cause your blood sugar levels to change throughout the day....
Everybody bottles up their emotions at some point. The trick is to realize that doing so is not healthy. When you learn to let go of the hurt or anger or frustration within and are no longer carrying the weight of the...