Acupressure -Discover the Magic of Fingers in Curing Your Pain and Stress
Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medicine that has become popular and most sought after form of alternative treatment. The treatment is devoid of any medicines and it’s after effect and is also cheaper than the Western medicines.
Acupressure claims to have brought relief to spondylitis, disc prolapsed and vertigo patients. With just 10-15 sessions of treatments, migraine can be cured. Hyperactivity, autism in children can be also cured through Acupressure. Discomforts and problems arising due to hormone imbalance like early menopause and irregular menstrual cycle in women can be treated with Acupressure.
Acupuncture and Acupressure
In Acupuncture, small needles are inserted into specific acupuncture points in the body. To activate the acupuncture points, turning of these needles or even small amount of electricity may be passed. Experts are needed to carry out Acupuncture; otherwise it can lead to nerve injuries and even strokes. Also, you must ensure that the needles are properly sterilized. While in Acupressure, pressure is applied with hands and fingers in these acupressure points. Any one who has acquired the basic training in Acupressure can carry out this treatment.
Some do’s and don’t while doing Acupressure
- Apply adequate pressure which a patient can only withstand
- Apply only moderate pressure to tired patients
- Patient must be comfortably seated prior to the treatment
- Understand the patient and his illness before the treatment
- Pregnant patients must avoid treatments
- Low blood pressure and sugar patients must be careful
- Heart patients must avoid treatments
- Start treatment at least one hour after eating
- Avoid treatment after consuming alcohol
- Avoid tight dresses and belts during Acupressure
- Physical Exercise only 2 hours after Acupressure
Advantages of Acupressure
- No medicines prescribed
- No side effects
- Simple and effective treatment
- Cost effective
- Holistic approach of treatment
- Effective for migraine, spondylitis and back pains
- Reduces stress
- Increases immunity
- No risks of injures and infections
- A touch therapy
- No need of spacious rooms
- After studying the treatment, you can be an Acupressure therapist for yourself and your family.
Acupressure for Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Palpitations
Discover the magic of fingers in curing your pain and stress.
No comments yet.
Acupressure massage for digestion
More by this Author
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...