Addictive Personality Quiz
33 Reasons why you may have an addictive personality
- You make commitments that can not normally meet
- Your projects end up being very difficult to complete and you can never finish what you started.
- You always assume you need to stick to rules, and have various authority figures
- You often lie to justify your actions
- Complain to your family, friends or partner to make them feel sorry for you.
- You have feelings of superiority over others or inferiority.
- You justify your actions because over money or a figure of power in your environment
- You tend to see things negatively on the pretext of measuring consequences.
- You get bored easily doing the same routine.
- You think you deserve more than what you have but you have missed opportunities to advance professionally.
- You tend to be more open socially than most people and engage in activities such as drugs use, social networking, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, have random sex.
- The direct criticism of your behavior bothers you.
- You spend excessive amounts of money with routines such as shopping, parties, drugs, sex (and dating) etc.
- Often break rules established in your home or at work due to poor prioritization.
- Use other peoples money without permission, and with no effort to pay back.
- When you drink alcohol, you have a habit of trying to out drink others.
- Even though it is wrong hurt you engage in activities that generate pleasure (alcohol, sex, relationships, gambling, excessive shopping, extreme exercise, etc.)
- You are able to lie with ease and find it difficult to differentiate between reality and fantasy
- You hide behind ideologies which you consider valid however you don't actually know what they are
- You can not imagine a being in a meeting more than a hour without drinking or smoking.
- You live thinking that you should have better opportunities in life and therefore believe that you are not procrastinating.
- You have children for whom you have supported either economically or as a mentor.
- You tend to be unfaithful (even with virtual partners)
- You grew up in environments prone to alcohol consumption, smoking, drugs, overeating, neglect, over protection, lawlessness, violence, fights, abuse etc..
- You come from a dysfunctional home.
- You change jobs very often
- Your relationships have been troubled due to infidelity and / or jealousy.
- You feel you need to always be right so sudden changes in plans annoy you.
- You have left your work or school responsibilities in a fit of anger, poor performance, low productivity, effects of a relationship, or laziness.
- You spend most of your time working.
- You have problems with your diet (excess, unhealthy food, not eating)
- You spend too much time in front of a computer, TV, phone and can't live without internet access.
- You blame others for your own failures,
Most people can say that have experiences some of the above, however if most of them describes you, then it would appear that you may have an addictive personality.
More by this Author
You may have heard the expression “no pain no gain” however this does not always hold true. Especially with what I have observed in gyms.
Is there really any secret to getting slimmer thighs? I don't believe there is however some people think there is some magic formula lying around somewhere. You will never get the desired legs simply by using the...
Slim, sexy legs not only have little fat but also have the perfect amount of muscle, which gives them the alluring curve and shape.