Adelaide Personal Trainers | Personal Training & Fitness Tips
Who Are Adelaide Personal Trainers?
Adelaide Personal Trainers are a group of professional personal trainers based in Adelaide, Australia. Our service is designed to offer access to the best personal training Adelaide has available by only using trainers who meet and exceed all the minimum standards for becoming an exercise professional.
Why Is Our Service Different and How Can You Benefit From It?
We take the guess work out of choosing a personal trainer because we do all the hard work for you to ensure that they meet and exceed every requirement to become one of our trainers.
Even if you are not from Australia, you can use the information we provide to assist you in making better choices when looking for a trainer, especially if you are doing it for the first time and not sure where to start.
Many of the resources we use are actually based in the US as they are applicable to anyone wishing to find out more about personal training or just fitness and exercise tips in general.
Why Should I Use A Personal Trainer?
Not everyone needs a personal trainer!
But for those that do, here are some common reasons why people choose to use a PT instead of going it alone:
- Don't know where to start and have limited exercise experience
- Would like to be shown the correct technique so I can do it myself
- Need help with nutrition
- Find it hard to get motivated and continue an exercise program
- I want to increase lean muscle and not sure how to do it
Adelaide Personal Trainers | Personal Training | Fitness
What Qualifications Should A Personal Trainer Have?
This will depend largely on your location and obviously Australia would have very different requirements to other countries, and even differ from state to state. Regardless of where you live though, your personal trainer should have at least the following:
- Professional registration with a recognised and respected training provider
- Certification/Qualifications to be able to instruct appropriate exercise activity
- Relevant insurances just in case of an unlikely accident or injury
- Experience! This one is often hard to gauge, so word of mouth can really help here, especially if a friend that has had some success refers them
Have a look at our very comprehensive checklist on finding a personal trainer and some important questions you should be asking before you sign up for any sessions.
Video Explaining Our Personal Training & Fitness Service
Our Favourite Fitness And Personal Training Pages
- Personal Training on the Net
Online Education for Fitness Professionals! Personal Training on the Net Create custom online fitness programs!
- Fat Loss Tips From Tom Venuto: Burn The Fat Blog
The hottest fat loss tips on the web from well known fitness expert and author Tom Venuto.
- Fitness Marketing - Personal Training Business - Personal Trainer Marketing
Fitness Marketing, Wealth Building and Lifestyle Design Strategies for Fitness Entrepreneurs...
Personal Training Feedback Poll
Do You Have A Personal Trainer?See results without voting
No comments yet.