Anger Management SOS
The Next time you feel like incinerating some one in front of you please try to take control and follow those mini steps:
Anger, is one terrible sensation that consumes us apart and sometimes pushes us of the edge saying things that we truly don’t mean.(I hate this shit hole for a place! I hate my family. I wish you were all dead that I wouldn’t have to deal with your repulsive faces everyday.)
We all experience anger though with different stages and intensities. It is important on the other hand to know how to control your anger especially when dealing with other people. You have to learn to be the commander in chief .Don’t let the situation or sensations rule you. Take control!
Anger pushes people away from each other rather than pulling them closer. It makes the relationship between people tense and sometimes and wreck other’s nerves. For example, being frustrated from your children might cause you to be distant. This mother/father bond is broken. Same applies with a very horrible angry boss. The employees are distressed and would perform less than ordinary ones in a positive environment with a supportive rather than high tempered boss.
Anger also makes it hard for people to communicate with each other. It may destroy trust and thrust some bonds for eternity . For example, a mother with a really bad temper always snapping at her teenage daughter for no reason would make the daughter resent her mom rebel and finally simply break free. It is thus important to admit that anger has to be managed as soon as possible before everything is lost.
**The Next time you feel like incinerating some one in front of you please try to take control and follow those mini steps:
- To begin your help, you first have to admit you have a problem and you have to solve it as soon as possible because anger affects the way people react when being in contact with you. It is not dishonoring and you are not the only one with anger issues. You simply have to deal with it as soon as possible.
- Take long and deep breaths, letting all the frustration out. Think for a moment clearly and seize the clarity to rethink things over in an objective manner. Breathe in ! Breathe out. You might want to change your location if it distresses you. Go to the balcony or the garden. Stay as much as possible in control . DON’T LET IT TAKE CONTROL!
- Assure yourself you are going to be fine. Just relax. If it helps, think of a moment or a place in which you were really happy and relaxed try to renovate the situation and the good feeling it brought you. Use any method that might help you relax and let out all that negative energy. Now, take a better look into the current situation.
· Keep telling yourself you can do this and anger can’t resolve the current situation. Just keep telling yourself Relax! It isn’t that bad! I can handle everything!
· Developing positive thinking may also help. Look at the bright side ( though at some points it might be dim and gloomy). Trust me things will get better.
· Let good feelings replace those caused by anger rage, and fury.
· Listen to what really distresses you and try to understand what really gets you pissed. Tell others about what makes you angry and what pleases you. On the other hand listen to what they have to say and promise them compromises will be made and things hopefully will get better.
· Know that sometimes you can’t go all on you own, support would be great help. A positive environment would assure easy progress. Friends and family can show their support understanding and will to help out.
For more information check out this link its pretty awesome !!
More by this Author
Introduction: Many writers have been interested in the theme of loyalty and betrayal, from ancient Sophocles and his master piece “Antigone”, to Shakespeare’s “Julius Caesar” ,...
Introduction: Many writers have been interested in the theme of loyalty and betrayal from ancient Sophocles and his master piece Antigone, to Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, to Carmen Taffola’s...
The Culture of Misconception and Women’s Perception Regarding Beauty SOAN 225 When tackling the topic “women’s perception of beauty and self-confidence” scholars are faced with various...