Apple Cider Vinegar for Health Benefits
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Egyptians are known to be the first users of apple cider vinegar for a natural treatment of ailments. It can increase blood circulation and houses ample vitamins and minerals that serve various important functions in recovery and healing the body.
Keep in mind that just any apple cider vinegar won't do, you need the murky one that is organic. Apparently the second fermentation that it goes through gives the vinegar its healthy advantages and amazing qualities. Don't want to drink it? Do it the easy way and use Apple Cider Vinegar powder!
Below are 10 health benefits to be obtained from apple cider vinegar.
Top 10 Health Benefits
- Blood Pressure - The fiber found in apple cider vinegar consists of pectin. This is very beneficial to control blood pressure and help you to get rid of bad cholesterol.
- Bloating - Apple cider vinegar has high potassium levels that help remove toxicity and excess water the body. Excess sodium is also removed to leave your skin vibrant, revitalized and firmer.
- Osteoporosis - Apple cider vinegar contains calcium levels that keep bones strong and healthy. It is extremely helpful for seniors to prevent osteoporosis.
- Energy - If you're feeling tired, try a shot of apple cider vinegar and water combination instead of your four cups of coffee. You will get a boost of energy without the coffee crash.
- Joint Pain - Apple cider vinegar offers malic acid that offsets uric acid that collects around the joints in your body that causes all that pain. This allows for a pain free mobility that helps you to feel much younger.
- Antibiotic - Amino acids found in apple cider vinegar helps lower the body's toxicity levels that contributes to your overall health.
- Metabolism - Nothing speeds your metabolism up like apple cider vinegar. Combined with exercise and a proper diet, it is the best product to use to help control weight gain.
- Arthritis - Apple cider vinegar is full of minerals, vitamins and beta-carotene. It is one powerful natural multivitamin that contains everything your body needs to fight off arthritis.
- Healthy Teeth - Not only does Apple Cider Vinegar whiten your teeth, it helps strengthen them and can prevent them from becoming brittle. For more information on Apple Cider Vinegar for healthy teeth click here.
- Athlete's Foot - Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective cure in eliminating fungal infections. Soak your feet in a solution of half water and half vinegar a few times a day until the condition improves.
Buy Your Apple Cider Vinegar Online
More Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar To Remove Skunk Smells
Well, I had not planned on writing anymore hubs about Apple Cider Vinegar however, Malachi and Shiloh blessed me Mother's Day morning with getting sprayed by a skunk. My worst nightmare came alive and of...
- Top 10 Apple Cider Vinegar Beauty Benefits
There are numerous beauty benefits that come along with Apple Cider Vinegar. It promtoes better circulation, gives your skin a healthy glow and acts as an antiseptic. Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial and...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For A Healthy Glucose Level
Of all of the fabulous uses for apple cider vinegar, you may not be aware of its beneficial qualities for someone with diabetes. Technically speaking, diabetes is a blood sugar disorder in which glucose...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Teeth
There are many uses for apple cider vinegar and oral health is no exception. Great philosophers including Plato, Isaac Newton and Socrates used the healing benefits of vinegar for their health so the...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Looking Hair
Apple cider vinegar is a fabulous cleaning agent for your hair because it provides a proper pH balance to promote hair growth and leave you with a healthy scalp. It removes old nasty skin cells from your...
More by this Author
Do you suffer from teeth sensitivity? If so, then you are probably wondering what is causing your sensitivity and pain. There are many factors, including grinding, brushing too hard, age, bleaching, mouthwash, cracked...
Apple cider vinegar is good for teeth. It contains malic acid, but there are precautions to consider. If you hate the taste of ACV, you can mix it with agave nectar.
Does your dog smell like a skunk? If your dog was sprayed by a skunk, learn how to get rid of the smell in a natural way here.