can be a horrible feeling
Being sick with a cold or the flu can be a really horrible feeling. I know. This past week I have been sick with the flu. I would like to share some tips with you that have help me personally to feel a little better.
2. Drink plenty of fluids. This helps to flush out any bacteria/viruses that you may have and also helps the cells to replenish their nutrients.
3. Vicks vapor rub. I can't tell you how many times I have used this stuff this week! It has cleared all the congestion out of my head and my chest. Also, you can put a drop of this in some boiling water if you want to use steam therapy. That works too.
4. Steam therapy. Boil some water, put a towel over your head and inhale the steam. I would recommend you also drop in a Vicks vapor rub glob just to help the congestion to reduce.
5. Tylenol, Advil, or Motrin for fever. If you find that you are shivering with your fever, bundle up. Wear as many clothes as you can to increase the body temperature so that you can sweat out the fever. That helps too.
6. Lock yourself in your room/your house/apt. You don't want to pass this on do you?
Good luck! I hope you feel better!
No comments yet.