Cottage Cheese a Healthy Supper and Benefits of cottage cheese
Healthy and balanced diet is one of the most ignored things these days. When the clock strikes seven in the evening most of us get a carving of having some snacks. And to fulfil that we go for some nacho or potato chips. But our fitness sense tells us not to do so and instead of chips find something healthier, but then we are hungry that time to think something beyond the chips and thus we kill our fitness sense...
But is this Right??? Definitely “NO”...
So, in order to keep ourselves from some highly unbalanced, high cholesterol potato chips we must find some healthy alternative and Cottage Cheese is one such alternative. In fact if you can ever look into the refrigerators of some health conscious people you will definitely find container of cottage cheese there. I have written this hub to tell you about the benefits of cottage cheese.
Nutritional Value of cottage cheese:
About Half Cup i.e. (110gm) of cottage cheese has:
- 80 calories
- 1 gram of fat
- 0.5 grams of saturated fat
- 380 mg of sodium
- 130 mg of potassium
- 7 grams of carbs
- 3 grams of sugar
- 12 grams of protein.
- 67 mg of calcium.
Now I will suggest some of the benefits of cottage cheese:
- It is the most filling diet you can have at supper coz it is made up of slow digesting protein casein.
- It is good source of calcium and vitamin-D.
- Cottage cheese is good for bodybuilders and dieters because it is low in carbohydrates and fats and high in proteins.
- Cottage cheese can prevent stomach disorders.
- It helps in the strengthening of bones especially helps the women in the menopause stage.
- Researches tell that it can cure cancer in some cases.
I am not a good cook myself so I can’t tell you how to be creative with cottage cheese. So, that’s your homework.
Some Other Hubs By Me
- Tips To Quit Smoking
Smoking is injurious to health this is the statutory warning printed on the cigarette packets. But is there anything which makes the smokers blind to such warnings or is it something like they try to...
- Flame Meditation: A meditation technique for beginners
Candle flame meditation Meditation is a technique for focussing the mind on the present moment. The crucial skill of meditation is learning to focus, to be completely concentred on the present moment. To...
No comments yet.