Best Diet Habits for Losing Weight
Losing weight without getting caught in the yo-yo syndrome means forgetting about calorie counting, and learning to eat nutritious meals. The best way to lose weight is to give up all the diet gimmicks and pills, and to make a choice for a healthy way of eating. Your diet makes a big difference in your results. A good diet can help you loose weight fast or gain muscle quickly.
The best diet habits for losing weight, whether you want to lose ten pounds or one hundred, are the nutritious tips that you keep doing day after day until they become a lifestyle. Losing weight is not successful when you think of it as a ‘diet’. Most people take the word ‘diet’ to mean that they will eventually get to stop the starvation and torture, and go back to what to the way they were eating. That’s the yo-yo syndrome.
Take some time to learn the foods that are good for your body and the ones that you need to avoid, and you will see lasting weight loss, while you feel better. Of course, you will have to cut out some of the unhealthy foods too, but you don’t have to do everything all at once. Take it one step at a time and build good living habits.
Here are ten healthy diet suggestions that will turn into habits if you decide to keep doing them. Begin with one or two, and then when those feel comfortable, add another into your lifestyle. The extra weight will drop slowly and surely, which is much better for your body in the long run. The ten habits that will improve you lifestyle are:
1. Drink more water. Water washes out the toxins, which cause weight gain.
2. Cut out white sugar and white flour foods, including cakes, cookies, white bread, frosted cereals and more.
3. Begin to eat more fruits and vegetables, preferably fresh, but frozen too.
4. Eat protein at two meals. Every cell in your body is made up of protein.
5. Start out with 15 minutes of any exercise everyday and then move to 30minutes. Walking, swimming, dancing, running, whatever you like because then you will keep doing it.
6. Do not use any artificial sweeteners, in drinks or foods. It is poison.
7. Make up snacks to keep with you all day so you never have ‘hunger attacks’. Foods like carrots, mixed seeds and nuts, apples or grapes.
8. Eat four smaller meals a day instead of three large ones.
9. Stop all eating for the day at least three hours before you go to bed. Everything that you eat after that is stored as fat while you sleep.
10. Stop drinking all sodas, including diet sodas.
All of these suggestions will become habits as you begin to use them regularly. The more of the habits that you adopt, the more the weight will come off, and ultimately, you will feel much better also. Getting to your correct weight is a matter of changing your lifestyle and staying healthy for the rest of your life.
Stay dedicated and consistent and you are sure to look great during your next trip to the pool, out on the town, or at your next birthday party!
More by this Author
How to make use of little known secrets for getting amazing discounts on cell phone purchases and cell phone plans. Writen by a supervisor of sales with a major cell phone carrier, this article contains practical...
As a recent graduate of a certified police academy, I often get asked by people interested in attending the academy what it is like and how best to prepare. Well, going through the police academy is an intense,...
You've fixed the issue which was causing your check engine light to turn on, but now it wont turn off! Try one or more of these approaches to get the light to go off and be sure your engine is ok.
No comments yet.