Body Fat Loss Tips From A Bikini Model
When Bikini Models "Feel Fat" Here's What They Do...
Do you hate your body fat? We all have our days when we feel fat and bloated, but if you’re a bikini model and you’re job demands that you be camera ready, a little extra bloating and fat in your pooch can cut your career short. So it’s essential that bikini models know how to get rid of this extra body fat when it comes time to put on the bikini and pose in front of the cameras. Here’s how they take care of that problem…
1. They cut out wheat products. A lot of people have an allergic reaction to wheat and don’t even know it. But this allergic reaction causes your body to store excess water mainly in your abdomen – that stomach “pooch” that all women hate. So in preparation for a big shoot or contest, bikini models cut out all bread, pasta, pastries, donuts, cakes, and anything with “wheat flour” in it because when you eat wheat, your body can take days to get the bloat down.
2. They exercise 2x a day. Now for most of us, it’s hard to even exercise 1x a day, but when bikini models get serious about leaning down, they break up their cardio exercises into 2 sessions. So instead of exercising for 1 hour in the morning, they’ll hit the treadmill in the morning for 30 minutes, and then do the other 30 minutes at night. Exercising 2x a day really speeds up your metabolism and helps you drop a lot of water weight, so those lean muscles can show through.
3. They wear an exercise belly band while they work out. Have you ever seen those neoprene bands with Velcro that they sell in Sports and Athletic stores? Well, the scientific evidence on whether or not they give lasting results is still out, but they do seem to give some temporary slimming effects. When you wear these bands around your belly while you exercise, your belly gets really sweaty because these bands have no “breathing” capability. This pulls some of the excess water out of your belly area. You can see it working when you pull off the band after exercising and there’s a puddle of sweat. Sure, as soon as you start drinking water again, the water goes right back in the fat cells, but it can give some temporary slimming effects.
4. They eliminate salt from their diet. Salt makes your body hold water, so cutting out all salt from their diet keeps the bloating down.
5. They stay calm and relaxed. When you get stressed out, there are lots of hormonal changes that happen inside your body that will show up on the outside of your body as well. By doing some yoga, meditation or breathing relaxation exercises, bikini models keep themselves calm and peaceful the day of a big modeling shoot or competition. And by keeping their mind calm, their body does not react to stress by bloating or puffing up. This gives them a leaner look all over… who would’ve thought that keeping your mind calm would play such an important part in your appearance? It’s amazing how much the mind and body are connected.
Being a bikini model is a demanding job that takes a lot of self-sacrifice. There’s no pigging out with your friends, or staying up drinking until all hours of the night because you have to look fresh and rested for your photo shoots and competitions. It also requires a lot of personal commitment to hit the gym, do yoga to keep yourself calm, and eat only healthy foods so your body doesn’t have a “backlash” and bloat up. This kind of demanding lifestyle wouldn’t fit most of our preferences (I know because I tried it for a summer, and that’s about all I could take), but there is still lots of good slimming and fat-melting tips that we can learn from them. Follow these tips and you too will lose body fat all over your body.
For more healthy diet tips and weight loss advice, sign up for my free newsletter.
More by this Author
If you live in today’s modern world, then you cannot escape from the images of all the thin, beautiful people surrounded us in magazines, television and the movies…. And more and more there are these new...
Your thyroid makes hormones that regulate your metabolism. So if your thyroid is not healthy, then your metabolism is not healthy. And since your metabolism is the rate at which you burn calories, when your metabolism...