Bring It: P90X Day 58
"Bring It" is an ongoing series documenting my own personal journey with P90X. P90X is an extreme workout program created by Tony Horton, based off the concept of muscle confusion. In this workout, you will be lifting weights, doing Yoga, stretching, jump training, aerobics and much, much more. This is a journey were not only will your body learn to adapt, but your mind will learn the importance of feeling good.
Feel free to leave your comments below. I love to hear your stories and your advice. They help keep me motivated. Together we can get in the best shape of our lives!
Today was Plyometrics. Out of the entire workout series, this is the one thing that stays consistent. I can always expect to be doing jump training on Tuesday. This is a killer workout - probably one of the toughest ones in the entire series.
Today was no different. Actually, maybe it was a little harder. I seemed to have stepped wrong and hurt myself. I have to admit, that makes jumping really tough! It probably isn't anything to worry about, just something I need to rest. But, I am too stubborn for rest, so I am just going to take it easy on my foot.
I made it through today's workout. I am just happy that tomorrow doesn't involve jumping!
Just some helpful words!
My sister, who has been following along on this entire journey, told me she was having difficulty coming up with new ways to keep me motivated each and every day. So, I decided to give her a little assistance. So, if you ever have a hard time trying to come up with something motivating to say, feel free to steal from this list!
- Way to go. You are completely awesome.
- You made it through another workout. I am so proud of you!
- Did you get a new weapon.... because I like your guns!
- You are motivating me to new extremes... even reading this got my heart pumping!
- I see you no longer need a booty pop!
- You are really showing improvement through this personal journey. Keep up the good work!
- Your effort is impressive.
- All this hard work, I can't help but being proud of you!
- Excuse me... I just saw someone that looked like a model... oh wait, that's you!
- You bring a whole new definition to Bring It!
- Tony Horton would be proud.
- I can see how much you changed already... your avatar is looking healthier!
- You are the biggest loser... and I mean that in a good way
- Before you know it, all this hardwork will make it possible for you to bend like a pretzel.
- If at first you don't succeed, just push play and watch it again!
So, here are 15 generic phrases you may use if you find yourself at a lose for words! Feel free to add your own below!
Starting to lose your motivation? Check out day 59 by clicking here to learn about ways to stay motivated!
More by this Author
If you found a program that promised results in a short five days, could you make the commitment? Here are real results from the Turbo Fire Inferno Plan!
P90X is an extreme workout, but does it deliver results. After 30 days of following this program, I have shown you what I have accomplished? Now is the time to decide, is P90X for you?
Your barber can wear many hats, however, you don't want to make them mad. After all, they do carry sharp objects around and are in control of your looks. Follow these tips to keep your barber happy!