PREVENTION by SPICES is CANCER CURE
CANCER PERVALANCEClick thumbnail to view full-size
77 cases per 100,000 in United States
15 cases per 100,000 in INDIA
Prevalence of cancer in US of 300 MILLION in 2008
OUT OF 300,000,000 TOTAL 1,437,180 CANCER CASES
Prevalence of cancer in INDIA of 1 BILLION in 2008
OUT OF 1,000,000,000 TOTAL 851,901 CANCER CASES
MALE-CASES | MALE-DEATH | FEMALE-CASES | FEMALE-DEATH
TOTAL: 404,309 | 294,780 | 447,592 | 284,636
Spices that PREVENTClick thumbnail to view full-size
Spices are medicine
Almost all of the following spices are included in most Indian recipies. Average Indian consumes all of the following spices in one day.
Whereas an american diet is absolutely devoid of these spices with an exception of Pepper and Cinnamon. Average american may go without consuming any of the following spices in his/her whole lifetime.
Each of these Spices are used as a medicine to prevent or cure various health conditions. All used in various quantities in recipies, it is believed to have anticarcinogenic effect.
- Turmeric: Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Fenugreek: Used Medicine for Diabetic treatment.
- Cinnamon: Prevent unnecssary blood clots
- Cloves: Narural Antiseptic
- Cardamom: treat infections and used as antidote to toxins
- Red Chillies: Safe and effective analgesic agent.
- Corriander: Used for excretion of excess water from bodies.
- Pepper: Treats Bowel Dysfunctions.
- Cumin: Relief from severe stomach discomfort.
- Fennel seeds:Soothe intestines and relax bloating caused by digestive problems
- Asafoetida: Digestive aid and used to treat gastric problems.
- Red Onion
More by this Author
Experts from the Leader's interview on Sept' 1986: From my boyhood, the struggle that attracted me most was the Indian freedom struggle. The role of Netaji attracted me very much. I was brought up in an environment...
The GOAL of meditation is to attain a thoughtless state. A state of FULL CONSIOUSNESS and PURE BLISS. A state in which one could realize Shiva and Shakthi in unison. Mantras are energy-based sounds Mantra is...