Carbs in Fruit
Looking for carb counts in your favorite fruits? This convenient guide will help you plan a low-carb diet that includes the natural sweetness of fruit!
While many low-carb enthusiasts believe diets that are low in carbohydrates cannot include fruit, a number of fruits are actually very low in carbs. This list is designed to help you make smart, informed decisions when choosing fruits on a low-carb diet plan. The most popular fruits are included on this list, and all carb counts are expressed in net carbs. Also, please note that the carb counts are for fresh, unsweetened fruits. Enjoy!
- Carbs in Apples - 15.6 g per medium apple
- Carbs in Apricots - 3.2 g per apricot
- Carbs in Bananas - 24 g per medium banana
- Carbs in Blackberries - 3.1 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Blood Oranges - 12 g per medium blood orange
- Carbs in Blueberries - 8.8 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Boysenberries - 3.1 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Cantaloupe - 6 g per medium wedge of grapefruit
- Carbs in Cherries -8.3 g per 1/2 cup of cherries
- Carbs in Clementines - 8 g per clementine
- Carbs in Coconut - 5 g per 1 cup raw, shredded coconut
- Carbs in Cranberries - 4 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Currants - 15.4 per 1 cup of currants
- Carbs in Dates - 5.5 g per date
- Carbs in Dragon Fruit - 8 g per dragon fruit
- Carbs in Figs - 6.4 g per fig
- Carbs in Grapes - 13.4 g per 1/2 cup of grapes
- Carbs in Grapefruit - 11 g per medium grapefruit
- Carbs in Honeydew - 15 g per medium wedge of honeydew
- Carbs in Huckleberries - 8.8 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Kiwis - 8.7 g per kiwi
- Carbs in Kumquats - 1.8 g per kumquat
- Carbs in Lemons - 3.8 g per lemon
- Carbs in Limes - 6 g per lime
- Carbs in Mango - 35 g per medium mango
- Carbs in Nectarines - 12 g per nectarine
- Carbs in Oranges - 12.9 g per medium orange
- Carbs in Papaya - 25 g per medium papaya
- Carbs in Passion Fruit - 2 g per passion fruit
- Carbs in Peaches - 7 g per medium peach
- Carbs in Pears - 21 g per medium pear
- Carbs in Pineapple - 10 g per medium slice
- Carbs in Plums - 4 g per medium plum
- Carbs in Pomegranates - 25.6 g per pomegranate
- Carbs in Prickly Pears- 6 g per prickly pear
- Carbs in Raspberries - 3 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Rhubarb - 4 g per 1 cup of diced rhubarb
- Carbs in Star Fruit - 3 g per medium starfruit
- Carbs in Strawberries - 4.1 g per 1/2 cup of berries
- Carbs in Tangerines - 8 g per tangerine
- Carbs in Watermelon - 21 g per medium wedge of watermelon
More by this Author
A popular spice used in alternative medicine, turmeric is known to treat a number of disorders. Some people may be turned off by the spice's taste, but combining turmeric with other ingredients can improve the flavor.
This comprehensive list of 50 low-carb snacks is a great resource for those wanting to limit their carbohydrate intake without sacrificing taste.
Use this simple guide to make a turmeric paste using basic household items.
No comments yet.