Coping With Stress, Stress Management, Manage Your Stress Level
Coping with stress and reducing stress plays an important role in our everyday life. Stress management is an essential skill that we should know and be aware off.
Here are some tips on stress management
1. Organize and Set Priorities
- List out all the task at hand
- Prioritize each task
- Schedule them and identify what need to be completed when.
- Organized your work area. It makes you feel more in-control of the situation.
- It has been claimed that exercise releases Endorphines.
- Endorphine is a chemical released in the brain and acts as a natural pain killer.
- The release of endorphines in the body brings about a general feeling of well-being.
To use physical activity to bring down your stress level, you can just do some brisk walking or climbing up and down the stairs.
3. Sleep Well
- When we sleep our body rejuvenates itself and prepare us for the challenges the next day.
- Sleeping well also help us mentally, as the brain is given time to organized itself and absorb and organized the contents that was learned in the day.
4. Food and Nutrition.
- Eating well provides your mind and body with the essentials vitamins and minerals to maintain peak performance.
- It has been shown that eating fish high in omega-3 fatty acids helps in memory function of the brain.
5. Take a break.
- It is equally important to set aside some time to relax and take a break from the studying.
- Most human minds have a limit on the attention span. And timely planned breaks can help in the understanding and absorption of new materials and contents.
- Factor time to do something that you enjoy. Go for movies, catch your favourite TV program or play the ball games that you like.
6. If stress is really bogging you down... TALK TO SOMEONE!
- Talking is a good outlet for everyone. Just find someone to talk will help tremendously.
Make Money Writing
No comments yet.