The Most Effective Hangover Cures
Waking up in the morning with a hangover is a very nasty if not dreadful thing. Your stomach aches. Your head throbs with pain. You feel so dizzy you can't even stand up straight. The day can end with you still feeling these symptoms. They just can't seem to go away. Fortunately, there are some things you can do to aid in keeping these symptoms away and help cure hangover. These ways aren't going to blow away your hangover instantly but they can be of great help. They are listed below. Take note of them so that when you wake up again next time in a bad shape due to alcohol, you know what to do.
1) Drink a lot of water. Water will greatly help in flushing out the toxins and alcohol accumulated in your body. So level up your water intake. Feel free to go beyond the standard of “eight glasses of water a day”.
2) Drink fruit juice. The logic here is similar as that to drinking water. Fruit juice aids in getting the alcohol you drank the night before out of your system. There is also the added benefit of getting the vitamins contained in the fruit juices you drink. You get two birds with one stone.
3) Eat a good breakfast. It can be very difficult to even try to take a few spoonfulls but food in the stomach slow down the effects of alcohol. Therefore, the symptoms of a hangover are lessened. So eat well even if you don't feel like eating.
4) Take in some energy drinks such as Gatorade. They will rehydrate your body quicker than water.
5) Eat fruits like apples and bananas. The relief these fruits provide is instantaneous.
6) Get some sleep. Sleeping and having enough rest still are the best ways to cure hangover.
Keep these tips in mind. They can make the difference between suffering from a day-long hangover and a few-hours-long hangover.
The Scientific Hangover Cure
The Science of Hangovers
More by this Author
Children will surely love and enjoy this set of coloring pages featuring characters from the animated film Hotel Transylvania. Hotel Transylvania features the voices of Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg and...
Everything you need to know about the popular Filipino children's song.
This is a list of the top fast food restaurants in the Philippines which include Jollibee, MacDonald's, Chowking and Mang Inasal.