Cures for Acne - How to Cure Acne Naturally
Natural cure for acne
A variety of natural ingredients can be used as effective natural cure for acne that are available in the grocery stores. Natural remedies are more useful and works sometimes much better than the products available over the counter. They have no side effects and very cheap.
- Lemon juice mixed with milk makes an effective facial wash. Mix lime juice with rose water and leave on the skin for about twenty minutes, then wash it off. Your skin will be refreshed when you rinse with warm water.
- Rose water mixed with sandalwood is an effective acne treatment – simply apply to the face and rinse with water after twenty minutes. Sandalwood makes the skin smooth.
- Ground orange peel paste can be used as a facial mask and then wash it off with warm water. Orange peel smell very nice and it has lot of vitamin A and C which is very useful in treating acne.
- Apply egg yolk on the skin and leave it there for 20 minutes, then rinse it off. Egg yolk has lots of vitamin A which is a cure for acne. This is a very effective cure for acne.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used on the skin to cure acne. It kills off acne causing bacteria, balance your skin's pH, and also absorb oil from the skin.
- Tea Tree oil is a common all-natural household antiseptic, which you can find in any pharmacy. Tea Tree Oil can be applied directly to acne spots to kill bacteria, or, if you strongly dilute it with another oil over your entire face. Tea tree gel may be easier to apply than the oil, and this is good for applying over large areas of skin,
- Lime or lemon juice mixed in a bit of water and applied with a cotton ball to areas frequently. Vitamin C in the lime juice kills the bacteria and cure acne. Lemon juice also has astringent effect on the skin which works to clear skin.
- Sandalwood and black gram (a black lentil like bean) paste. Apply this mixture on the face and leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning
- Salt and vinegar paste rubbed on affected area and wash off with lukewarm water after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Applying tooth pest also helps to decrease the inflammation and clear the skin. It depends on type of skin. Every body has different type of skin and some products work on some people and some do not.
- In addition to those, you need to avoid certain food that causes acne break out. The food that should be avoided are: Chocolate, cheese, sugary food, artificially colored food, potato. You need to find out also which food causes the break out, because every body has got their own skin type which is different from others.
Washing the face with an acne soap and warm water twice daily will reduce the oil in the skin and clean the bacteria. Drinking lots of water will help to flush out the toxins from the body and balance the ph of the skin. Water also hydrates the skin and helps to cure acne.
The information in this hub is not a substitute for medical help. Consult your physician before applying home remedies.
- Easy Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne
Some great ways to fight acne using natural home remedies! From using simple easy-to-get kitchen ingredients to lifestyle changes, this article explains how you can effectively embark on an
More by this Author
After I started taking Fenugreek seeds for my diabetes, I noticed three additional benefits from this. My knee joint pain was gone, my hot flushes and night sweats completely gone and new hair started to grow on my...
Apple cider vinegar is made by the process of fermentation of apple. There are many health benefits of using cider vinegar. It has multiple vitamins, pectins and minerals such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium,...
Some people start losing too much hair and soon they become partially bald or totally bald. Causes of hair loss are genetic, stress, environmental and using chemicals in hair. Research showed that DHT is the cause of...