Daily Routine Exercises
Daily routine exercises are very important to maintain good health and quality of life. Without health there’s no quality of life.
Nowadays there are many jobs where people stay seated all the time. If one works 8 hours they are seated 8 hours per day. So, they need to have some exercise activity to maintain their shape and good health.
If you can’t afford a mensal payment to go to a gym there are some daily routines at home and at work that you can follow to keep good shape.
- Forget the elevator, always use the stairs.
- To aspire, clean the dust and put the clothes to dry helps to reach the daily activity “dosage”.
- Play with your kids.
- Put your favourite disk and dance for 10 minutes.
- If possible, go walking to the work or use a bicycle.
- If not, leave the car 10 minutes away from your job local and go walking.
- If you use the bus, leave the bus some bus stops away from your job local and go walking.
- When you need to talk with a co-worker you should dislocate – no phone.
Benefits of physical activity:
- Physical activity promotes physical and emotional wellness.
- It allows you to control weight, stress and anxiety.
- It contributes to prevent risk behaviour like smoke, alcohol and drugs, especially amongst young people.
- It reduces the risk of some diseases like obesity, cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, diabetes (type 2), colon cancer and depression.
- It reduces the risk of fractures, especially in older people.
- It increases productivity at work and at school.
SEE MORE HELPFUL HUBS: