Dental Health Tips
Tips to Prevent Your Teeth From Falling
Here are 10 very easy to follow tips for your teeth. If you follow these, you can protect your teeth from bundle of diseases without ever having to see a dentist.
1) Avoid smoking. Also avoid drugs and tobacco.
2) Pour some salt to your paste before brushing. When you apply tooth-paste to your brush, before brushing add a pinch of salt on it.
3) Don't let food particles get trapped in your teeth. In case they get trapped there, remove them immediately.
4) Brush your teeth correctly at least twice a day. There is no alternitive to this. It is mendatory.
5) Use your teeth for what they are intended for. Don't try to open cans or break walnut-shell with your teeth.
6) Avoid clinching or grinding teeth. The pressure it exerts is not good for your teeth.
7) Floss your teeth to remove food particles and bits that are trapped under the gums.
8) Consume foods that will not damage your teeth. Avoid having carbonated drinks or tea and coffee, especially don't take them too cold or too hot.
9) Massage your gums. This will prevent you from gum diseases.
10) Have healthy food and drinks. Have milk or have milk foods, this is the best natural medicne for your teeth.
Visit xyzHealth.com for more health tips. Tell me what you think of these health tips for teeth.
Also tell if you have tried any of these and how did it go.
More by this Author
There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings on the entire earth. The tsetse fly is found only in Africa although there are twenty-two different specie of the tsetse fly. In...
Here are some interesting, inspirational and touching quotes about rain. I liked them and hope you will also like these quotable quotes. There's always a period of curious fear between the first sweet-smelling...
I have collected these random facts from various sources on the internet(like Wikipedia), so they may or may not be true. Now please proceed to reading these interesting random bits. Butterflies cannot fly if their...