Effective Bad Breath Remedies
- Halitonic - Natural Remedy For Bad Breath
Reduces everyday bad breath or halitosis. Contains 100% natural ingredients.
What is Exactly Bad Breath?
Bad breath and also known as the medicinal term halitosis, is a bad odour coming for your mouth. It can be from smoking, eating foods that have a strong odour such as onions and garlic or they could be caused by a health condition. By using Bad Breath Remedies regularly, you will be able to eliminate your bad breath.
It can be quite embarrassing when you go out, and it can also effect your personal relationships. Experiencing bad breath is very common and there are simple treatments that you can do to help remove the odour from your mouth.
You may want to take a closer look at your diet. Poor nutrition is a number one cause of bad breath. Also try to increase your fiber content by consuming psyllium, by trying to avid constipation.
Bad digestion can also cause bad breath, eating digestive enzymes may also help with this condition. Always chew your food slowly and take time eating your meals.
As mentioned above , there are many reasons why you may experience bad breath, so it is important that you identify the cause as there could be an underlying medical condition that you may have.
What Causes Bad Breath?
Bad breath usually occurs when odour causing bacteria is present in the mouth. If you suffer from a dry mouth, you will have more bacteria, so it is important that you have enough saliva in the mouth, which will reduce bad breath from occurring.
Some popular causes of bad breath are:
- Certain medications can cause it
- Crash diet, if you are not chewing your food, you will have less saliva production
- Certain foods
- Age, as we get older we may experience bad breath
- Food lodged between teeth and also in dentures
- Plaque or cavities
- Sinus infections
- Poor diet
Using bad breath remedies for treatment is very effective as it can remove bad breath quite quickly and is also gentle on the body. There are many supplements that you can take on a daily basis which can help with this problem.
Bad Breath Remedies - Taking Supplements.
There are many natural ways that you can prevent bad breath such as brushing and flossing your teeth regularly. Also when you wake up in the morning , brush your tongue, especially at the back, this is where most of the bacteria is located.
Supplements that are effective in removing this bacteria that causes bad breath are:
- Peppermint - 1 or 2 drops of peppermint oil on the tongue. Make sure you do not put too much as it can cause heartburn.
- Fennel - Chew a few fennel seeds after a meal. You can also use anise seeds or cloves as well.
- Parsley - Chew on fresh parsley after every meal.
- Spirulina - Use mouth wash that contains Spirulina and apple juice. You can also chew tablets that are available at any health food store.
What Else Can You Do To Prevent Bad Breath?
As well as using those bad breath remedies above, you can also follow these useful tips as well:
- Make sure you brush your teeth and floss after every meal. If you cannot brush your teeth, rinse your mouth out with water instead.
- Always use a moist toothbrush or tongue cleaner to remove the bacteria from the mouth.
- Avoid foods that have a strong smell and also avoid alcohol and smoking.
- If you suffer from chronic sinus infections, try using a sinus irrigator, which is a saltwater solution sprayed into the nostrils.