Effects of Boiled Guyabano Leaves Tea Health Benefits
Boiled Guyabano Leaves Tea Health Benefits
Guyabano tea leaves are usually dried first before they are used to make a beverage. The plant that produces these leaves with cancer fighting properties is also known as the soursop or graviola.
Boiled Guyabano Leaves Tea Health Benefits - Where to Get It
Guyabano (soursop) grows naturally in Jamaica and other parts of the Caribbean, where it is known for its medicinal qualities. If you do not live in an area where this tree grows naturally, you can get dried leaves online, at retailers like Amazon.
Guyabano tea is easy to make.
- Simply add a few dried guyabano leaves to a pot with boiling water.
- You should turn off the flame when the water is hot enough and cover the pot, leaving the graviola to steep in the hot water for at least two minutes.
- You can adjust the number of leaves you place in the pot to your taste.
- People who leave the tea in there for longer, for up to thirty minutes, say that you get most of the nutrients out of it when you leave it to “draw” for that amount of time.
- You can enjoy the tea cold, so don’t think that it will lose its taste or its powerful effects. You can continue to enjoy the nutritional benefits for up to eight hours after first making the tea.
Boiled Guyabano Leaves Tea Health Benefits - Sweetened or Unsweetened Tea: Which is Better?
This drink can be enjoyed sweetened or unsweetened.
- Unsweetened or with sugar. Some people have their tea without added sugar because they prefer that taste or are diabetic, while others like to add a teaspoon or two of brown sugar. You can also use agave.
- Honey. In order to get additional health benefits from your tea, you can sweeten it with honey instead of sugar. The best type of honey to use is wild honey. Honey is a good remedy for sore throats, it helps to keep your blood pressure stable, and it boosts immunity.
Reverse Cancer with This Healing Tree
The Leaves Calm Nerves and Kill Cancerous Cells
- Boiled guyabano leaves are a powerful anti-inflammatory. Studies have also shown that the tea contains natural substances which kill cancer cells. For example, the acetinogens have been shown to be effective against cancer in breast cells (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9207950?dopt=Abstract). It helps to kill tumors which have shown resistance to a variety of drugs.
- The leaf extracts inhibit the activity of the herpes simplex 1 virus.
- Extracts of this plant have also shown a positive effect on mood, lifting depression.
- Compounds that are found in the plant help to calm the nerves as well.
A Customer Review
"I take this and curcumin, flax seed oil, and selenium as supplements to combat a 10-year battle with cancer. They seem to have stopped it in its track along with prayer and a vegetarian diet. I don't even see the oncologist anymore."
Soursop Juice - Cancer Treatment
More by this Author
Treating skin tags with salicylic acid causes them to be removed quickly and safely.
The benefits of sambong tea leaves for urinary tract infections (UTIs) and kidney health make it popular all over the Philippines. It is used as a urinary tract infection remedy
Lister corn removal solutions come in handy for people of all ages who need to get rid of these uncomfortable growths on their feet.