Not too many things in life are more relaxing than a massage. When most people think of massage, they think of a body massage, mostly the back. Although that is probably to most relaxing type of massage, people tend to forget that the face also benefits from a massage every now and again and this type of massage is also very relaxing. There are many benefits to facial massages besides the fact that they are relaxing and here are some of those benefits:
- Having a facial massage at least once a week will aid in keeping wrinkles away and will help to smooth and reduce the appearance of any wrinkles you may already have.
- A facial massage will get the blood flowing and give your face a natural glow
- If a hot cloth is used during a facial massage, the steam will clear sinuses and open pores in preparation to extract and wash away extra oil that has built up in the skin.
- If herbs and natural oils are used during a facial massages, many benefits will come from their usage.
Just as there are many benefits to getting a facial massage, there are also many ways to enjoy a facial massage. Here are some tips to get the most out of your facial massage:
- Before your actual massage, exfoliate the skin and apply a mask. Leave the mask on for at least twenty minutes while you get everything else you will need for your mini spa treatment ready.
- Make use of any aromatherapy oils, scented candles and herbs. Fill a bowl with steaming hot water and herbs that are known to be good for the skin and lean your head over the bowl for five minutes and let the steam open your pores.
- Make sure you find a comfortable place to lat down while you receive your relaxing facial massage.
- Have the person giving the massage use various tools such as cloths, brushes and sponges to get the most benefits.
You can give yourself a facial massage but it is much better to have someone else give it. If you have someone who can give you a facial massage at home, that is probably where you will be most comfortable receiving a facial massage, plus it will not cost you anything. The alternative is to make an appointment at a day-spa and have someone there give you a professional facial massage. This is the best way to maximize the results of your facial massage. Not only will a professional in a spa have all the tools and equipment needed and all the extras, you will be able to pick and choose what it is you want. You can have everything or just pick a few things you want done. The only disadvantage to going to a spa to have a facial massage is the fact that you will have to pay for it and depending on where you go and what you have done, it could end up costing quite a lot. A good way to get a facial massage done at a cheaper price is to have someone who is being trained at a local beauty school to administer it. Most cities and towns have at least one beauty school and all it takes is one phone call to find out if they take clients for a lower price.
- Massage Techniques
Have you experienced the blissful benefits of a professional massage where the muscles, tendon, ligaments and skin are kneaded, stroked and rubbed? Many times you enter a quiet room and remove all or most...
- Massage Oils
A wide variety of massage oils are available for purchase either singly or as a blend. It is important to know the differences between oils used for massage so that you will be able to make an informed...
- Portable Massage Table
Have portable massage table, will travel! This is the new advertising banner for many enterprising massage therapists today. They can bring their office to you with the new, wonderful portable massage...
- Massage Jobs
No matter what you want to do in massage therapy, there is a job that sounds like it was custom made for you. Here are some questions that you should ask yourself and determine if getting job about...
No comments yet.