Feng Shui Cures for Insomnia
Feng Shui Tips for Bedroom to cure Insomnia
Have you been having troubles in sleeping? Are you having sleeping disorders like insomnia? May be Feng Shui remedies can be of help to you to cure the condition.
What is Insomnia? In simple terms, insomnia refers to lack of sleep or sleeplessness. Given below are some Feng Shui Tips for Bedroom to promote good sleep and relaxation.
Feng Shui Cures for Insomnia
Using Feng shui can help promote good sleep and relaxation. Follow these tips for the Bedroom to cure Insomnia.
- Avoid having the bed in a corner of the room.
- Avoid putting your bed next to a window.
- Changing the wall colors of the Bedroom to pastel or any other soothing colors may help. Also use comfortable bed sheets, pillows and mattresses in the bed. Avoid colors like dark red, green or flashy colors or designs.
- Avoid having the bed directly in line with the door. Also do not sleep with soles of the feet pointing the doorway. This position is known as ‘coffin position’ and is inauspicious or unlucky.
- The bed should be positioned in such a manner that one can view anyone coming through the door. If this is not possible hang a mirror in such a manner that it reflects the door. However do not place the bed in line with the door as said above.
- Avoid poison arrows in the form of overhead beams, sharp edges of furniture, open bookcases etc. Always keep the cupboards closed when not in use.
- Do not have mirrors reflecting bed and objects like TV or Computer in the bedroom. Avoid mirrors fully in the bedroom if possible. If there are mirrors or reflective surfaces keep it covered when not in use.
- If you have an attached bathroom, always keep the bathroom door closed and also maintain it clean. Make sure you keep the toilet seat down when not in use.
- Use the bedroom only for sleep or relaxation and not for work.
- Keep the Bedroom free of clutter at all times. Also avoid too much furniture in the bedroom.
- Do not have water features in the bedroom like fish tank or pictures that illustrate water.
Are you wondering if Feng Shui can help get rid of your insomnia and give you a good night's rest? Try these tips and see the difference.
Feng Shui Sleeping Tips
© 2011 Anamika S
More by this Author
The popularity of Munir Khan and his so called miracle drug Body Revival is a typical example of how Networking and smart marketing can work. This con doctor cum Scientist sold his product which promises to cure cancer,...
As per Medical Astrology, Insomnia and other sleeping disorders can be because of the influence of certain Planets in Horoscope chart. Check this Hub for Gem Therapy Remedies to cure this condition.
If you are head over heels in love with a girl, you would want to know if she likes you or not. If you are wondering how to find out if she likes you, given are 16 signs to tell if she is interested.