How Long are You Going to Live?Take a Quiz and Find Out
Aging does not mean to bring disease. There is nothing to suggest that the older we get the more aches and pains we should have or the less resistant we are to infections or the more prone we become to heart failure, arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, circulatory problem stroke, diabetes and dementia. Many people are living good healthy life without any problem and take no medications not even aspirin or Tylenol. Sometimes the reasons are genetic but half of the time you can improve your chance to live longer by adopting good habits. You can learn how to live naturally in safe and chemical free environment, breath plenty of fresh air, soak in sun daily, do regular exercise, take plenty of rest, sleep good, eat healthy foods, drink fresh water and be happy, age gracefully and live longer. Because these are the essential elements which are under your control to determine how long you are going to live.
Remember that the mind is the maker. If you want to achieve the grand age of 100, start sending a good signal to your mind or brain, set your goal and believe in it. Learn to love, without it all the dieting, exercising, breathing and mind control will be nothing. Each cell of your body vibrates with your love and in love, disease can find no place.
Average Life expectancy
Average Life expectancy
Are you curious how long going to live?
Take a quiz and find out.
To get a more accurate idea of how long you may expect to live and what you can do to improve your life, find the average life expectancy for someone your age in the table above then answer the lifestyle questions below.
Here are 20 quick questions related to your health and family history, and takes about 5 minutes to complete.
1. For every 5 years that your father lived past 70, add 1 year. ---------------
2. For every 5 years that your mother lived past 78, add 1 year . --------------
3. If you are unmarried or single deduct 1 year for each decade you are single after age 25. -------
4. If you are married add 5 years. -- ------
5. If there is an unusual amount of family stress, death of family member, close friends, subtract 2 years. -----
6. Are you living in a city? Well too bad. Now subtract 2 years. ---------
7. Good news that live in a small town or on a farm. You can add 2 years. -----
8. If you have been either poor or wealthy for most of your life, subtract 3 years.----------
9. If you are over 40, subtract a year for every 5 pounds above your best weight. --------
10. Men only: Deduct 2 years per inch that your waist measurement exceeds your chest measurement. --------
11. If you exercise moderately but regularly add 3 years.------
12. If you regularly do vigorous exercise, add 5 years. --------
13. If you think you have a hard driving, competitive personality or often tense and stressed deduct 5 years. ---------
14. Add 5 years if you think you are an easygoing and cheerful person. --------
15. If you drink heavily, subtract 5 years, very heavily, 10 years, if you take recreational drugs subtract 5 years.---------
16. If you smoke half to one pack of cigarettes daily, subtract 3 years. If you smoke one to one and half pack daily, subtract 5 years. If you smoke 2 packs daily, subtract 10 years. ------
17. If you have regular medical and dental checkups, add 3 years.
18. If you are often sick and very ill person subtract 2 years.
19. If your diet is high in fats, salt and sweets deduct 4 years.
20. If you eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and low fat and proteins, add 4 years.
Your Life expectancy is __________________________________
Take it easy. Have Fun!
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
More by this Author
Here are top 10 ways to boost your immune system to be healthy and beautiful.
You have not done it in years, tight? Well, this simple exercise is more valuable than you may imagine. Jump rope exercise offers a great cardiovascular workout!
Learn how to make tasty, delicious and mouthwatering Chinese Chili Chicken recipe at home.