Fitness: The reason you have absolutely No Excuse for not Exercising
They say exercise is good for you. It tones the body, keeps you fit and you can have an ideal weight. I agree to all that, but absolutely hate exercising and these are my excuses:
1). I don’t have time during the week and I like to relax at weekends.
2) I don’t know how to use the equipment in the Gym anyway.
3) Exercise gives you muscles and I don’t want to have arms like a woman wrestler.
4) The few times I do exercise, my body hurts so much the day after.
5). I’m not over-weight.
6) The cat ate one of my sports shoes – the only one I have.
7) I don’t use the elevators at work. I use the stairs, so that must keep me fit.
8) I’m waiting for summer, when it’s warmer to jog outside. (come summer, it will then be my New Year's resolution).
So, those were my excuses, until I saw the photo of grandma below.
She rocks and she is so into her exercise routine.
If she can exercise like that, then what’s my excuse?
Do you enjoy Exercise and do you have a favourite one?
- The Reason why a Quarter of UK population are Obese
What are the food industry putting in our food?
- Ladies ~ Simple Tips to look Trim without a Diet
How to look slim without dieting all the time.
More by this Author
How to stay fit and stop tiredness.
A look at Pro Ana Websites that encourage Anorexia as a healthy lifestyle and endanger the lives of youngsters. September 2009.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.