Foods and Remedies That Increase Male Libido and Increase Circulation
Natural Ways To Increase Male Libido
13 Important Tips to Help You Keep your libido high
As we look back to the time when we were younger, we know that it was so easy to "excited" in the past when we were younger. However, now that we are getting older, age seems to be catching up with us. Research and time has shown us that over time, we will realize that your libido will decrease along with a decrease in circulation. Additionally, even if you can get to the point of being "excited" you may have trouble sustaining it due to poor circulation. The best thing you can do is to make sure that you are living a healthy lifestyle and this article will point out some helpful circulation remedies that will help you to stay in good health and maintain a healthy libido.
Luckily, there are tons of natural remedies to help you increase libido as well as increase circulation by increasing blood flow with healthy foods that promote increasing circulation, and there are other things you should avoid that can inhibit your libido levels and decrease circulation.
- Avoid excessive smoking and drinking- Research has shown that smoking and drinking can cause problems maintaining an erection when you are drunk, and they both play a role in reducing circulation capabilities over time.
- Tight Underwear like briefs can cause problems, not only does it increase the chance of impotence by increasing the temperature in the pelvic area, but it also restricts normal circulation.
- Exercise is very important to maintaining healthy blood circulation. It is essential that you have a regular exercise routine, whether it be running, swimming or weights. Exercise helps increase blood flow, which will help you sustain and will also increase your stamina.
- Stay well hydrated, if your muscles are dehydrated you will not be as big as you can be and you will not be able to maintain consistent blood flow as well as you would be able to if you were well hydrated. As a general rule, its good to drink at least 8, eight ounce glasses of water per day. Remember, every part of our body and every organ in our body needs an adequate amount of water to function properly.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet that consists of wholesome and nutritious ingredients. If your constantly eating junkfood, your risk for erectile disfunction is much higher. Healthy foods like lean meats, fruits, vegetables, and aphrodesiacs are great foods that ensure your prostate etc. performs optimally.
- Erectile Disfunction is the clinical term for having trouble sustaining, and there are certain foods and herbs that you can take that will help increase circulation to the pelvic region in men.
- Broccoli is great for your body, and will help you maintain healthy circulation.
- Pomegranates have nutrients that help increase circulation
- Avocado's contain nutrients that are very important to maintaining a healthy prostate. (The Prostate helps regulate sperm fluids).
- Saw Palmetto is also good for your prostate, and can help you keep your prostate healthy.
- Horny Goat Weed is a supplement that helps increase your libido and stamina.
- Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which really helps you maintain healthy circulation, another great source of Omega 3 fatty acids are chia seeds. (You can put them in your water and drink them).
- Aphrodesiacs are known to increase your sex drive, foods like oysters and Uni Sushi will help increase your drive.
- Natural Chinese Supplements like Yohimbe, Ginkgo and horny goat weed are very well known supplement that help to increase stamina and blood flow by increasing circulation to the pelvic region. You can find plenty of supplements on Amazon that have these three ingredients, my favorite supplement is Staminol by GNC - you can find that supplement in the link below. I have been taking Staminol for 2 years now and I am very happy with the results, and of course because it is a natural herbal supplement there are no side effects.
- Celery is a super food for men, not only is it loaded with fiber and plenty of phytonutrients, but when ingested it releases a hormone in men that helps to keep male libido at a healthy level.
- Spinach - One nutrient that plays a huge role in sexual health for men is Zinc. Spinach is very rich in zinc so if you can have spinach salads as opposed to iceberg lettuce it will serve you well. As a general rule, most leafy greens or any green vegetable is going to have a fair amount of zinc so be sure to keep an adequate amount of vegetables in your diet.
- L-Arginine - A nutrient that helps to increase blood flow. This supplement is primarily used for circulation, even weight lifters use it in the gym when working out because it helps to increase vascularity and muscle pumps which can increase your endurance
In addition to these tips, there are some really good supplements on the market these days that will help you to increase stamina, increase libido and they are sure to really help you with E.D. I have tried a few of them out there, and some do perform better than others. Now that I've tried most of what's on the market, I am proud to say that I have had great results with one all natural libido enhancing supplement that has made me larger, increased circulation and stamina, as well as increasing my drive dramatically. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a natural remedy that can enhance your night life with your partner.
Supplements that Increase Male Libido
Whole Foods that Boost Mens Libido
More by this Author
Healthy foods and supplements that help to detoxify and rejuvenate the liver naturally.
Why Zinc is one of the most important nutrients that our body needs to function properly.
Buyer's guide for choosing the best paintball gun on the market in 2015. Should you get a speedball marker or woodsball gun? Best paintball upgrades.