Advice on Everyday Life Issues! Here are you helpful tips of living your life to the fullest!
Did You Know?
Our life is about lessons, all that we learn, hear and adapt too. But here is some free advice on life lessons, things your friends, parents and family probably didn't tell you. Things that are important to know but you just never think about it. So free tips on life, marriage, children, adoption, parenting, discipline and hopefully, it will make it better for you and for your family. Below is a list of FREE simple tips you may or may not know, either way I hope it helps you or someone you love;
- You can be anything you want to be, a doctor, a lawyer, a janitor, counselor anything. It’s your decision and only your decision to make. Your parents or others may want to influence you on what to do with your career but it’s up to you. Advice, don’t feel bad for wanting to do your own thing.
- An ego can destroy you, be mindful of how big your ego can get. If you are unable to self-reflect you will never learn. If you need help with this, see couseling.
- The world is a large place, research, explore it or visit different locations. You are free and don’t have to stay in the same town as your parents. I believe that you have one life, live it to the fullest and enjoy all parts of the world, it’s fascinating.
- You should always try something once, anything new and/or different. Keep your mind open and see what awaits you. Children are a truly blessing but a lot of hard work. Time and patience is critical to raise beautiful children. Discipline is important, no matter what type you use. Children need structure and boundaries.
- Be happy, positive and optimistic. You will be lucky in life if you possess these three qualities.
- Your parents don’t know what they don’t know. Advice, don’t blame them, try to understand them. Because they have experienced so many different things then you know. Ask them a lot of questions and respect them as your parents. They deserve that for raising you, good or bad. Parenting is hard, we all know that, so keep working at being the best parent you can be to your children.
- Don’t confuse love with lust, completely two different emotions.
- Teach your children to respect there elders, when your child is sitting in a chair and one of the older folks comes in and no seats are available, have your child get up and sit on the floor. (true, true advice)
- When deer hunting be sure to tell someone your location in case you encounter an emergency.
- There are many forms of abuse; emotional, mental, verbal and physical. No one should ever use abuse on you, any form of abuse. Whether it’s your father, mother, brother, boyfriend, significant other, they need to help, support and offer unconditional love, never, ever any form of abuse.
- Friends can be complicated and hard, if being someones friend becomes hard and frustrating, it’s time to let go. Friends should be supportive, understanding and lift our spirits.
- Remember nothing in life is free, always work hard and do the best you can do.
- Keep in mind that couseling is always available, marriage couseling, divorce counseling and many other counseling self help people that will help you, just think about it.
Life Is A Gift!
The reason I put "free" is because I wish someone would have told me these things during my lifetime. I know we will eventually learn them, but sometimes its just good to know in advance versus going through the trial and error stage. Anyway, here are some free tips on life, parenting, children, friends and yourself. Life is hard but beautiful, make it what you want it.
More by this Author
Having a baby is the most beautiful awakening for parents. Babies bring unconditional love and lots of needs, but the love is so powerful, it’s like no other love in the world. Below are the cute,...
Top tips to pick the right panties or underwear for your butt. Make it look good with anything you wear!
Are you a good kisser? Really? Check these tips out to make sure!