Gardasil HPV Cervical and Oral Cancer Protection
Michael Douglas In The News
Cancer.org | Alcohol Use and Cancer | Heavy alcohol use can cause health problems, especially due to liver toxicity. Do you know that alcohol use can increase their risk of cancer?Alcohol is related to Mouth, Throat (pharynx), Voice box (larynx), Esophagus, Liver, Colon and rectum, breast, and pancreas.
Cancers of the mouth, throat, voice box, and esophagus: Alcohol use clearly raises the risk of these cancers. Drinking and smoking together raises the risk of these cancers far more than the effects of either drinking or smoking alone. This might be because alcohol can act as a solvent, helping harmful chemicals in tobacco to get into the cells lining the digestive tract. Alcohol may also slow down these cells' ability to repair DNA damage caused by chemicals in tobacco.
Throat Cancer and Alcohol Consumption | Drinking a strong acid like alcohol increases the risk for cancer and is a leading preventable cause of cancer death in the US, suggested by researchers from the Boston University School of Medicine and Boston University School of Public Health.
pH Levels and Cancer | According to Dr. Robert O. Young of the pH Miracle Center states that, "alcohol is the number one acidic drink that leads to physical and mental sickness and disease. When alcohol is eliminated from the diet the body can better maintain its alkaline design and protect the body from this highly toxic acid that can cause throat, mouth, esophageal, liver, lung and breast cancers." Dr. Young also suggests that, "the cure for all cancers will be found in its prevention not in its treatment and eliminating acidic drinks and foods is the first step to preventing the true cause of cancer - Dietary and Metabolic Acids"
Making The Connection
Between Oral Cancer and HPV
GARDASIL | The Human Papilloma Virus, which grows on the mucus membranes and sexual organs of the body has been implicated as the cause for a number of oral cancers. The broad spectrum ubiquitous virus has hundreds of strains identified so far. Each strain may infect different parts of the body's skin and/or mucosa such as the mouth, throat, tongue, tonsils, vagina, penis, and anus. We associate this virus with skin warts. The transference of these viral agents occur from contact.
- No-Hee Park | A webpage written about biotechnology and human disorders. A plethora of medical and scientific pages by Dr Park about genetic instability and oral cancer.
A study done by Dr. No-Hee Park showed that the mouth was, at the cellular level, structurally very similar to the vagina and cervix. Both organs have the same type of epithelial cells that are the target of HPV 16 and HPV 18 viral HPV strains.
Dr. Park's study also showed that smoking and drinking alcohol help promote HPV invasion. The combination of these three elements increase the risk for developing oral cancer.
The link between HPV and oral cancer was confirmed by Dr. Maura Gillison, Johns Hopkins Oncology Center in a study showing the tissue tumor samples of 25% of 253 patients diagnosed with head and neck cancers was HPV positive and HPV 16 was present in 90% of these positive HPV tissue.
To emphasize the correlation between smoking and cancer, 25% of those diagnosed with oral cancer are non-smokers while the other 75% of those diagnosed have used tobacco in some form during their lifetimes.
- Resources pages on the issue of "HPV and Gardasil for Boys"
- Mouth Cancer Foundation | Totally new and overhauled web design with resources on mouth cancer, chewing and all oral diseases.
- Journal Article | Reduction in Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Prevalence Among Young Women Following HPV Vaccine Introduction in the United States, National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys, 2003–2010 --- Conclusion | Within 4 years of vaccine introduction, the vaccine-type HPV prevalence decreased among females aged 14–19 years despite low vaccine uptake. How can this be explained?
Teen birth rates also declined during the same respective time period (2006 - 2010 CD Report http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db89.pdf.
We must look at the younger generation, their sexual habits lifestyles, and goals. The CDC says, "While reasons for the declines are not clear, teens seem to be less sexually active, and more of those who are sexually active seem to be using birth control than in previous years." Could this explain the reduction in HPV virus http://www.cdc.gov/TeenPregnancy/AboutTeenPreg.htm.
Remember expression of a virus, which typically is benign and short-lived in the body, does not equate to full blown cervical cancer. We still need to understand the connection between HPV and cancer, and who will be susceptible to the disease.
The World At Cross Roads
Johns Hopkins University presents a forum for those interested in studying the increasing rates of this disease. Each year more than 500,000 cases of head and neck cancer and their mortality rates have changed, with an understanding of risk factors as illustrated above to smoking and alcohol, plus sexual activity and contact factors.
Modern Medicine | Today's health care-takers need to update their skills in recognizing this disease and learn how to treat patients. At the very same time the Centers for Disease and Control Prevention Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices [ACIP] sanctions the HPV vaccine to be given to young boys ages 11 and 12 years old.
A 3-dose HPV vaccine schedule will be put into place, and furthermore, they also recommend the vaccine for unvaccinated boys ages 13 to 21. My personal concern is the long-term effects of injecting young children repeatedly without further study of what will happen decades from now. As shown in the video below, inoculations of HPV vaccine in women who already had been sexually active and had exposure to the HPV virus set the stage for increased risk of contracting the disease. This must be the rational for vaccinating such young children. Don't forget they already have a massive schedule of vaccines and booster shots which lower their own immune systems ability to fight infections.
Supposedly studies show the HPV vaccine will protect these young boys and men against the spread of cancers on these mucus membranes and the HPV associated warts. They say the vaccine will be more effective for person's before they have become sexually active.
Modern Medicine also posts an article recommending more studies before HPV testing becomes routine due to the large number of false positives. Again, my concern about making this a drug war against the ever present, growing and changing strains of viral agents and bacteria in our environments when we need to be strengthening our immune systems as a primary defense.
Think Twice About Using HPV Vaccine
I question the approach to protectionism
In conclusion, I would like to ask those on the ground, parents and children, government officials and those influential in the medical fields why we don't have the same funding and action to boost the immune systems of the people in our country?
When we know for sure certain methods that will help the body to repel viral and bacterial agents, make the body stronger to shake off acute disease creating healthier communities overall, why don't we educate and promote these methods?
We have vitamins, nutritional foods, a healthy dose of sunshine and counseling to improve family bonds. The cause of disease is all stress related. If we can reduce the stressors in our lives we would all be better off and those viral strains that live in the environment would not get out of hand. Three effective methods to protect our children:
- Improved organic and wholesome diet and nutrition
- Supplemental folic acid has been shown effective against pre-malignant lesions. We already have folic acid additives to many of our foods
- Cooked rich red tomatoes that contain lycopene has been shown to enhance protective mechanisms in the body. [ PubMed Study]
- Brazilian Study | Both the higher amounts of lycopene, vitamin A and Vitamin E from dark green and deep yellow vegetables and fruits shows promise to a high reduction rate of cervical cancer.
They would not find compatible hosts and weakened immune systems, so they would be kept at bay naturally. If we taught how to love and live in harmony, giving children a chance to develop natural immunities through minor disease [chicken pox and measles] then all of these wild strains and mutations would not get the better of us.
Learning to reduce our partner relationships and be selective in our encounters would most likely decrease the incidence of the sexually transmitted diseases.
HUBPAGE ARTICLES ON GARDASIL
- Homeopathy Healing Genital Warts Opinion piece with scientific resource links discussing the issue of genital warts, HPV virus, Gardasil vaccine and homeopathy.
- How Homeopathy Remedies Differs from Isopathy Learn about Isopathy as compared to Homeopathy. Isopathy is the term that describes using the individual's own discharges (urine), bodily fluids (mucus), or disease matter (more specifically nosode) and potentize this substance and take this in the 'minimal dose' as prescribed by Homeopathic Principle.
- Cervical Cancer Vaccine If you thought your daughter would be one of the 7 % that had a bad reaction to this new cervical cancer vaccine would you still say it was a good thing to the other 94% that do not? That's what the CDC and the FCA are telling us today. Let's talk about the method of advertisement to teens. They say, ‘because I want to be one less’ reminding us of other drugs that have been put out there for woman only later to hear of lawsuits or that they have been taken off the market. That tells her daughter's personal story of side effects and how this was marketed to a vulnerable new college student, plus a listing of potential side effects. Basically, this drug has not gone through enough testing.
- GARDASIL; Why? A Hubpages member writes, "“I pray to you, my God that you watch over these little girls and women who were scared into getting this horrible vaccine. Please, protect them.” The theme will be repeated over and over as young women and men, frightened by threats of illness and death, take this vaccine without having a chance to hear the full story and learn about the side-effects, full risks and statistics. She concludes, "A girl is more likely to die from an adverse reaction to Gardasil than from cervical cancer."
- Natural Treatments for Cancer Hubpage member, Soni, tells us the importance of emotional and nutritional health as a preventative to any type of cancer.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
This article is an opinion editorial about HPV
About the Author | Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community social network. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow:
More by this Author
Oral mouth cancer incidence keeps rising. Learn about warning symptoms, testing and homeopathic remedies. Educational blog.
Living with Lymphedema. Risk factors, precautions and preventative measures. Live with hope, despite after effects from lymph node removal or injury.
A famous poem, lyrics and song by two names. The Sidewalks of New York and East Side West Side All around the town. Famous theme of New York City. A reading and notes.