Gnarly Hydrate Electrolyte Supplement: An Honest Review
Staying hydrated while working out is essential for good performance and health, and Gnarly Hydrate is a product that claims to help. The workout supplement promises to replenish water lost during exercise, along with the essential electrolytes and trace minerals that are also lost through sweating. This review takes a look at the product and how effective it has proved in battling dehydration and boosting the performance of fitness routines.
About the Supplement
Gnarly Hydrate is manufactured by Gnarly Nutrition, the well-known producer of natural sports drinks and other revitalizing supplements. It comes in several flavors including Passionfruit, Orange Pineapple, Ruby Red Grapefruit and Raspberry. It contains the necessary electrolytes: potassium, magnesium, and sodium, chloride along with 72 trace minerals to help athletes maintain electrolyte balance during strenuous exercise or sports activities. The supplement also contains Vitamin B12, B2, B3 and B6 for optimum metabolic activity.
The supplement has the following aims:
- To help users workout for longer periods
- To provide boosts of energy
- To prevent dehydration and alleviate fatigue
- To reduce headaches that are associated with electrolyte imbalances
- To help athletes reach their performance goals faster
- To enable faster absorption of electrolytes
Pros & Cons
- Portable and easily dissolves: The hydration supplement comes in the form of small packages in powder form, and a box comes with 30 such single serve packs. These optimally formulated packs can be poured into water to create instant pick-me-up drinks. The product is highly portable, making it easy to carry with you anywhere you go, ensuring that you're always protected against dehydration. The convenient single-use packs prevent messy powder spillage as a bonus.
- Effective against weakness: Users with various profiles have reported feeling energized and less weak after consuming the energy drink either after or during workouts, or during weight loss programs.
- Delicious, sugar-free flavors: The sports drink has also been used by individuals dieting for weight loss, in order to replenish nutrients lost during the weight loss regimes. The sports drinks come in delicious flavors and are even enjoyed by individuals who don't like to drink flavored water, juices and other sports drinks. One great advantage that this drink has over other sports drinks is its lack of added sugar. The drinks are not too sweet as is the case with many other energy drinks, so you can drink without guilt. The last thing fitness enthusiasts want is to gain additional calories in a bid to prevent dehydration. Other sports drinks may not be health drinks, but Gnarly's product could be considered one.
- No reported side effects: Some sports drinks can leave unpleasant aftertastes, but that is not the case with the Gnarly product. It also doesn't lead to heartburn or the other common side effects like excess of electrolytes. As long as you follow the recommended electrolyte requirements suitable for your level of activity, you should be safe from imbalances. Each single-serve contains 100 mg potassium, 220 mg sodium and 310 mg chloride.
The drink appears to be quite popular with professional and amateur athletes, fitness enthusiasts and others who are looking for performance boosts. While the company does offer discounted products to many users in order for them to review it, they are transparent about this process, a testament to their confidence in their products.
When it comes to sports drinks, it is best to go with one that doesn't contain large quantities of sugar that add to weight gain. Gnarly Hydrate meets these criteria: it is portable, tastes great, quite inexpensive to boot and therefore highly recommended for boosting energy and performance.
More by this Author
Suffering from hair loss? Here are ways to arrest hair fall the natural way.
Is the Diabetes Miracle Cure good? Find out how the product works and how effective it is in curing/containing the disease.
What are the benefits of 10000 steps a day? What is the best way to ensure you walk 10000 steps a day.
No comments yet.