Go Petition for Natural Health by Heidi Stevenson
As of April 12, 2011 there are 151151 Signatures on a web petition, but the time period has ended to vote.
I'm very proud to be friends with the author of an important international petition for Natural Health Freedom.
Health advocate and homeopath, Heidi Stevenson, speaks out about protecting your health freedom rights. She blogs on her website Gaia Health. She puts her extensive computer skills to work designing and programming to fit her needs.
Heidi researches topics and most people do not realize she does all the work herself and then everyone tweets, posts to facebook and shares her pages.
Just this week I received a number of messages telling me to visit a particular page and vote. However, that website page is down and Heidi's GoPetition website is the only one that works.
I highly recommend that you take a look and read what steps the government proposes and how it will affect your ability to take and purchase natural products. Please tell your friends.
We Can Save The Planet
Healing the Earth Audio
A very nice audio recording is available at savenaturalhealth.eu
Broken FaceBook Page Link Sample
Full Petition Information
Please check out all the information and some discussions on Homeopathy World Community Go Petition to learn a lot more. You only have until the end of April to make your voice heard. We are incredibly proud of all her work. We pray for good health for everyone and that we maintain freedom to choose our selections of alternative practices, herbs and remedies.
Don't forget to share this information with all of your friends through twitter, FaceBook, MySpace, emails, and all the other SHARE options.
Working and Functional Health Petition by Heidi
European Commission Directive April 2011
We call on the European Commission to stop the Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive (THMPD), Directive 2004/24/EC, which is set to remove access to the vast majority of herbal medicinal products beginning 30 April 2011.
THMPD abridges the rights of each European citizen to self-determination in managing health. It goes far beyond reasonable controls over dangerous products, and enters the realm of coercion by limiting options for treating health issues.
Are You Politically Active?
Have you voted?See results without voting
Comments 8 comments
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM is the founder of HomeopathyWorldCommunity. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
I stumbled this page
More by this Author
Homeopathy heals strained, sprained and injured muscles and tendons with homeopathic remedies. One special remedy, Ruta graveolens, is often used for Tendonitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel and sports Injury.
A frontier in medical treatment. Bloodless Surgery for transplants, trauma, injury and more.
The present concern is swine flu. Influenza strikes in winter when there is less daylight and people stay indoors. The holidays bring people together in close quarters to spread the epidemic disease. What can you do?...