HPV Vaccine and Politicians FOR SALE?!
Do Profits Trump Safety in the HPV Vaccine Debate?
The article below published titled, "Can Our Politicians Place Our Children At Risk For Profits?", created some controversy as to whether or not to vaccinate your children against the HPV vaccine. Since that has been published, and since our poll has started, there has more evidence to suggest it is not only a dangerous vaccine, but a deadly one. Yet the US government has increased the recommendation of mandating the vaccination of our children.
According to Dr. Mercola, a leading holistic health physician, "At the end of 2013, the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil had generated nearly 30,000 adverse reaction reports to the US government, including 140 deaths." That is 132 MORE deaths since the CDC report in 2010. In 2010, there were 16 deaths. Since then, the average death rate is 44 deaths a year.
If I would not vaccinate my daughters of this vaccine, why would I subject your children too? Knowing this statistic alone and knowing what you know now versus the bill of goods your politicians and pharmaceutical companies sold you, would you still allow your daughter or son to get this vaccine?
In our practice we have seen many people that come to us AFTER they get the HPV vaccine with horrific stories of the countless adverse side effects. What is troubling, are the pediatricians and family care clinics that are failing to link the chronic health issues to the vaccine and in some cases completely disregarding this. As a holistic health care professional, I find this trend disturbing.
What is also disturbing is when families are reporting the side effects to the FDA, many times what has been reported to me are these complaints being ignored.
Even after Erin Brockovich attempted to go after the pharmaceutical giant Merck and later the investigative report by Katie Couric citing two mothers whose daughters' health suddenly deteriorated after the Gardasil shots, both Erin Brockvich and Katie Couric have suffered a backlash for their efforts to expose the dangerousness of these vaccines that are, in my opinion, deliberately withheld from you for profits. The safety of these vaccines are questionable when the bottom line is profit for the individuals pushing the vaccination.
The medically documented risks to this vaccine include death and serious nervous system disorders. These have been medically documented in Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, European Journal of Neurology, and Journal of Investigative Medicine.
Are you still not convinced? The HPV virus is a sexually transmitted disease. There are an estimated 14,000,000 new cases of HPV in the United States every year with an approximate 79,000,000 infected every year.
Let's look at the claims of the effectiveness of the HPV vaccine.
- The makers of the HPV vaccine claim to prevent cervical cancer and want you to believe it will prevent you from dying from cervical cancer. If that is true, then why do the majority of the HPV infections don't NOT lead to cancer and the majority of the cases clear up on their own like the common cold would?
- The makers of the HPV vaccine direct their propaganda as a public health threat pushing and lobbying for government mandates of vaccination of your young children. The 2014 US population according to US News ( is at 317,000,000. The lifetime risk of developing cervical cancer is less than 0.7 percent in 2014 according to the National Cancer Institute. Cervical cancer is a PREVENTABLE cancer for 99.9% of the American population.
- The makers of the HPV vaccine want you to believe this will prevent HPV infections that they promote as a leading cause of cervical cancers. However, Cervical cancer has one of the HIGHEST cure rates of all cancers. The best way to eliminate or reduce the risk of getting the HPV virus is via abstinence or condom use. Regular pap smears have proven to be the BEST protection against cervical cancer despite the HPV vaccine with a reduction of cancer by a rate of 70%. Lastly, since the introduction of the HPV vaccine, the reduction in HPV virus and cervical cancers has shown no significant reductions. As a matter of fact, the death rate associated to the vaccine has increased. So how can this vaccine be a good thing for our children?
- The makers of the HPV vaccines want you to believe you are protected from getting HPV once you are vaccinated. However, that is untrue. The HPV vaccine only protects against certain strains of HPV. None of which is proven to cause cancer if regular pap smears and screening is done. This is not to mention that the effectiveness of the vaccine to protect you for a lifetime is HIGHLY questionable.
So what is the solution?
- Get involved. The pharmaceutical industry is deliberately marketing the vaccines to the consumer leaving the physicians and clinicians ill-equipped and scrambling to find the same data as you considering all the other recent changes in the health care setting since the Obama Care took effect. So do your research before you vaccinate.
- VOTE. Listening to your politicians on tv, radio, or in a debate is not good enough. The grass roots is where it is at. Go to your politicians and find out their stance on mandating unproven vaccines with questionable safety. Find out if they received an political campaign funds from anyone in the pharmaceutical industry. This is about the future of your children. It is time the American people take a stance, but it takes getting involved.
- Know your rights under the law. You CAN say no despite peer pressure and political pressures.
- Sign up to the National Vaccine Information Center's free online Advocacy Portal at www.NVICAdvocacy.org and gain access to politicians and other issues that may affect your rights regarding legislations or mandates of vaccines.
- Have you been harmed by the HPV vaccine? I have encouraged each and every one of my clients to speak out. Create blogs telling the public their stories and the harmful effects they live with day to day. Get your story out to the media. Tell your friends and family. Speak at schools. Bottom line, if you do not want someone else harmed by this vaccine, you need to help advocate for the change. Your voice does matter.
- Finally, take our poll on this page about the HPV vaccine. Your voice does matter.
I will leaving you with this final question. Would you vaccinate your child KNOWING there is a risk of dying or paralysis considering there is NO guarantee of the effectiveness of this vaccine to prevent HPV or prevent cervical cancer for that matter? PERIOD!
- HPV Vaccine Linked to Nervous System Disorder and Autoimmunity: Dr. Mercola, October 21, 2014.
- SEER Stat Fact Sheets: Cervix Uteri Cancer; National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
- National Vaccine Information Center's free online Advocacy Portal; www.NVICAdvocacy.org
- Journal of Investigative Medicine March 18, 2014
- MedAlerts. Gardasil Vaccine (HPV4) adverse event reports through Dec. 13, 2014. VAERS Database on MedAlert
- The 2014 U.S. and World Populations; By Robert Schlesinger; December 31, 2013; USNews
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia With Chronic Fatigue After HPV Vaccination as Part of the “Autoimmune/Auto-inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants”; Case Report and Literature Review; Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD,Serena Colafrancesco, MD, Carlo Perricone, MD, Yehuda Shoenfeld, MD, FRCP (Hon), MaACR, Journal of Investigative Medicine High Impact Case Reports January-March 2014 vol. 2 no. 1
Can Our Politicians Place Our Children At Risk For Profits?
I was teaching a called Medical Law and Ethics at a local college and I placed this question to my students in light of what is happening in the Presidential Election with Governor Perry and his stance on HPV Vaccine. I would like your take.
Governor Perry of Texas has made quite the headlines backing vaccinating every child with the HPV Vaccine .... And from the research we did, he ONLY met the woman dying from cervical cancer AFTER he was pressured by MERCK to pass legislation.
I asked my students to research a few things
1. QUESTION: What are the top 10 leading causes of death for women (cancer)
- ANSWER: #1 was breast cancer with over 40,000 annually and over 200,000 diagnosed with breast cancer annually. Where was Cervical cancer? There are approximately 4,000 deaths annually due to cervical cancer 4,000 with approximately 12,000 diagnosed with cervical cancer and was NOT even close on the CDC list.
2. QUESTION: How many girls are in the USA between 10-14? We wanted this statistic to see how many girls would be FORCED to get this vaccine if Gov. Perry was elected as President and he made it law that everyone had to be vaccinated.
- ANSWER: over 10, 000,000.
3. QUESTION: How much does the HPV vaccine cost?
- ANSWER: Average answer was about $170 PER dose.
4. QUESTION: How much does the Pharmaceutical companies stand to profit if they convince politicians to vaccinate EVERYONE!!!!
- ANSWER: Just first year alone? OVER $1.7 BILLION MINIMUM to as much as $5.1 BILLION FIRST year profit
Cervical cancer has one of the HIGHEST cure rates, yet some of the most horrific side effects such as "Life-threatening allergic reactions" with records documenting 3,589 Adverse reactions related to Gardasil between May 2009 and September 2010, including 213 Cases resulting in PERMANENT Disability AND 16 DEATHS per Judicial Watch.
This is not to mention most of these terminal cancer cases are due to lack of regular pap tests and practice of safe sex. It is still recommended that the BEST prevention is regular GYN check-ups.
Here is what one expert has to say "The FDA adverse event reports on the HPV vaccine read like a catalog of horrors. Any state or local government now beset by Merck’s lobbying campaigns to mandate this HPV vaccine for young girls ought to take a look at these adverse health reports." -Tom Fitton - Posted on Judicial Watch Investigates Side Effects of HPV Vaccine
Governor Perry wanted to pass legislation to vaccinate EVERYONE in Texas. What would happen if he did that as President? Merck btw was one of his BIGGEST campaign contributors for Governor Perry.
Lastly, here is the FIRST sentence on the CDC website "Screening tests and the HPV vaccine can help prevent some of the most common types of cancer in women."
Please take our poll below and let our elected officials know what you think about this vaccine or any other.
- National Institutes of Health. Cervical Cancer. NIH Consensus Statement. 1996;14(1):1–38.
- Judicial Watch Investigates Side Effects of HPV; Tom Fitton; Judicial Watch; http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/the_brief/gardasil/
- Cervical Cancer Statistics; CDC Website
Cancer Prevention and Control; Cancer Among Women; CDC Website, September 4, 2014; Content source: Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- U.S. Cancer Statistics Working Group. United States Cancer Statistics: 1999–2011 Incidence and Mortality Web-based Report. Atlanta (GA): Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and National Cancer Institute; 2014.
© 2011-2015 Laura Bonetzky-Joseph. All RIghts Reserved. This information is for general educational uses only. It may not apply to you and your specific medical needs. This information should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation with or the advice of your physician or health care professional. Communicate promptly with your physician or other health care professional with any health-related questions or concerns. This article does not share the opinions of Healing With Spirit , Massachusetts Survivors Outreach, Cohasset Medical or any of the places that employ Laura, places where she volunteers, or their affiliates. Be sure to follow specific instructions given to you by your physician or health care professional.