WE, Humans have so much energy within us that we hardly realize how much we have accomplished each day.
Analyze it yourself; from waking up in the morning to the time you go to bed. How much have you achieved?
Look back on your day and ponder over it.
Scientifically we burn the calories we get from the food we eat. But, the amount of physical, emotional, mental brunt that we face in those 18 hours can actually rip a person apart. But, we keep going like a ever ready battery.
What is that energy within us?
Humans have seven main Chakras in their body.
Chakras is defined as the energy center in our body through which energy flows, and revitalizes our system if and when meditated upon each day. This wheel if activated can help us overcome all kind of constraints, but if blocked can lead to physical, mental and emotional distress.
Such is the value of these energy wheels within us!
Let's first look into those seven chakras.
- First Chakra is called the Root Chakra and is located at the tip of our spine. It is our Grounding Chakra. By concentrating on our Root Chakra/base of our spine and chanting LUM 6-10 times, (eyes closed and focusing on that area) could make us open that chakra and get that wheel spinning. This will help us get clear from our worries, fears, anxiety of any kind. Physically, this chakra helps deal with any problems related to obesity, anorexia nervosa. The body parts that usually get affected if this chakra is blocked is the hips, legs, lower back, and sexual organs (male).
- Second Chakra is called the Sacral Chakra, and it is located at the bottom part of our stomach, about two inches below the navel and helps us tackle extreme emotions in our life. This chakra is about creativity, friendliness and recognizing one's self-worth. By concentrating on our Sacral Chakra and chanting VUM 6-10 times with eyes closed and focusing on that area will help us open that chakra. That will help us stay calm, peaceful and be happy and content. Physically, this chakra helps in clearing out problems associated with constipation, muscle spasms, bladder, sexual organs (female) and large intestine.
- Third Chakra is called the Solar Plexus Chakra and is located two inches below our breastbone. If blocked will make us lack confidence, be confused and feel depressed at times. If we can close our eyes and concentrate on that chakra by chanting RUM 6-10 times. We can help open that chakra that will help us make use of our time wisely and help us discard our ego. Physically, this chakra is associated with the liver and pancreas and helps in treating our imbalances related to digestion and food metabolism, nervous exhaustion and food allergies. The body parts for this chakra include the stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and the small intestine.
- Fourth Chakra is called the Heart Chakra and if blocked could lead to problems with relationships. Close your eyes and chant YUM 6-10 times and focus on your heart. On opening of this chakra, it will enable the compassion, desire to nurture others. Physically the human can get comfort towards heart illnesses. Body parts affected for this chakra are the lungs, heart, circulatory system, the shoulders, and the upper back.
- Fifth Chakra is called the Throat Chakra and is located in your throat. This Chakra is responsible for communication, and if blocked, the person can feel scared to talk and will be suppressing his ideas in public. This chakra can be opened if chanted HUM 6-10 times and focussing on the throat. On the opening of this chakra, the person will tend to become opinionated and confident. Physically, he will clear off any problems associated with the throat, neck, teeth, ears and thyroid gland such as a sore throat, ear infection, skin irritation, hyperthyroidism.
- Sixth Chakra is called the Third Eye Chakra and is responsible for our intuition. If this chakra is open, the human is healthy and is aware of morals and values. A person can concentrate on this third eye that is located between your eyebrows and chant AUM 6-10 times. Eyes, face, brain, lymphatic and endocrine system tend to function well if this wheel is spinning correctly.
- The Seventh Chakra is called the Crown Chakra and is responsible for our connection to the universe. When we can open our Crown Chakra through meditation, we will feel pressure on the top of our head and that means that we can make the connection with our higher realms.
NOTE: Make sure you are sitting upright when chanting the above.
Humans have many chakras in their bodies, however; these seven chakras once activated via meditation or sheer chanting can help bring the reigns of control in their respective hands.
Below video helps takes us on a journey of bliss by helping us activate our Chakras. We just got to close our eyes and focus.
Good luck and Welcome to this incredible journey of self-attainment.
More by this Author
This hub talks about the significance of the above date when a couple met and departed. Should we talk about the significance of the date or is it just plain old karma?
Do you know the labels that come with the food that you purchase? This hub will take you along the journey of what to eat and what to avoid and what kind of food labels to look for in the market.
Cricket is gaining popularity and is a team sport. It is ideal for children aged 5 and above to learn this game which will help develop their mind, body and spirit.