Health Diagnose Through Nails
Nails is the beautiful part of our body. Nails also supports fashion style. Women like to modify the nails. Sometimes they like give it a color, giving a tattoo, or other decorations. Besides showing the beauty, nails can also provide health information for ourselves. Nails turned out to be a stethoscope for human health. Through nails certain diseases can be diagnosed, beside through blood tests, urine or feces. Change color on your nails can be a sign you have a particular disease. Nails are formed from keratin protein sulfur-rich. As we know that nails is the hardest part of the body.
The main function of nails is to protect the soft fingertip. While at the base of the cuticle protects the nail from the discharges. Generally nails has reddish color due to the skin under the nails there are many capillaries are rich in blood supply. However, various circumstances may cause changes in color and texture of nails,such as:
- Injuries caused by the collapse of a heavy object on the finger nails. These injuries can cause the nails appear blackish color.
- Nail color changes can also be caused by fungal infections.
- Injuries can also cause the formation of spots or white lines on nails.
Disease diagnose through the nails had been done a lot of people since the time of Hippocrates. Here are some nail color changes as a sign of a disease:
- Base of the nail was blue: It was indicated that blood circulation wasn't maximum and it's a symptom of heart disease.
- Half of the nail tip pink or brown color while the epidermis in white color: indicate kidney disease.
- nail looks dull and there is a horizontal wrinkles: indicate malnutrition, the symptoms of measles, chicken pox and mumps.
- Red layer longitudinal on the nails: indicate bleeding in the capillaries, if there is a double line it's indicate the symptoms of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Yellowish of nail color: indicate respiratory diseases like chronic bronchitis.
- Blackish-colored nails: may indicate skin cancer, because it must always be examined to determine whether it is a melanoma (skin cancer).
- Circle crescent in the middle fingernail pink: indicates a person prone to anxiety, susceptible to interference in the internal organs, can not sleep soundly, frequent headaches.
- Circle crescent on fore finger nails is pink: indicate the weak of intestines and stomach.
- Circle crescent on the ring finger nail pink : indicates the menstruation comes is abnormal
- Circle crescent on the little finger nails pink: indicates a weak of heart condition.
To know the overall health of your body, try to massage every fingernails. If the nail becomes red when pressed, it means you have blood circulation and have a good organ.
I am not a doctor, therapists or alternative medicine expert. But I try to give the information for us. This hub doesn't scare of us. There are many factors which lead to the disease diagnosed. This is only a small portion. We may consider the condition of our nails. The important thing is doing exercising regularly, maintaining a diet, rest enough, eat vegetables and fruit, and vitamins. Better prevent than healing. I hope we all protected from all kinds of diseases....amen.
More by this Author
In non-banana growing countries like the west, or non-tropical countries in the northern hemisphere of Asia, the banana is an imported food item consisting of only one type
From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes.
The first time I never thought that Russia has many beautiful tourism places to visit. Russia is a country which stretches along Eastern Europe and northern Asia.