Healthy Recipe- Granola Strawberry Smoothie
This is an excellent “to-go” breakfast option for those who enjoy their breakfast on the way to work or school. It is healthy, nutritious and relatively low in calories.
Health benefits of granola:
Health benefits of strawberries:
- 1.5 cups strawberries
- 1 large banana (or 2 small bananas)
- 0.5 cup all natural granola
- 1 cup of Non- fat Vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of 1% milk
- 0.5 cup of ice cubes
- 2 tbs. honey or honey substitute (optional)
- Slice the banana
- Cut the strawberries into chunks
- Measure 0.5 cup of natural granola
- Measure the required amounts of yogurt, milk and ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together until well mixed
- Pour into a glass or “take- along” smoothie container and enjoy
More by this Author
Wrinkles are an inevitable part of the natural aging process, so can microdermabrasion remove them?
weigh in - Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos You realize that your weight is yo-yoing. You can’t seem to maintain that ideal weight that you want. You have pants of different sizes and you keep wishing to be able...
Pollen on the stigma of ragweed Pollen as evidence Suspended in mid air, in your car seat, inside ancient rocks, in your pants pockets, in your hair and in your home- pollen is everywhere! Although produced in huge...