Healthy Recipe: Multi Berry Smoothie
Why is this recipe healthy?
Vitamin C: Good for your immune system and for strong connective tissue
Flavonoids: Help to prevent some forms of cancer
Antioxidants: Disease fighting compounds
Recommended smoothie blenders
Before you begin making your smoothie, you will need the following:
- 1.5 cups of orange or apple juice
- 0.5 cup of strawberries
- 0.5 cup of raspberries (or blueberries)
- 0.5 cup of blackberries
- 1 cup of Non- fat Vanilla yogurt
- 0.5 cup of ice cubes
- 1 large banana (or 2 small bananas)
- Slice your banana and cut up your large berries.
- Place the banana slices in the blender, along with the berries, juice, yogurt and ice cubes
- Blend until a smooth drink is formed
- Pour your drink into a glass for serving and enjoy!
The recipe for strawberry-kiwi smoothie can be found at this link:
More by this Author
The English language comprises many literary devices that add richness and life to phrases and expressions. In our daily lives we encounter literary devices in poems, stories, newspapers, plays, songs, movies and even...
weigh in - Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos You realize that your weight is yo-yoing. You can’t seem to maintain that ideal weight that you want. You have pants of different sizes and you keep wishing to be able...
Wrinkles are an inevitable part of the natural aging process, so can microdermabrasion remove them?