Herbal Medicine for Coronary Heart Disease
It’s been more than 7 weeks I don’t write a new hub. But now I’ll share about how the way to cure coronary heart disease by using herbal medicine. I think we know that heart is one of the most important parts of the body. How if the heart doesn’t running well? Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) is a deadly disease. This disease can come at anytime and anywhere. Just remember about this quote: “Prevention is better than healing”. It’s mean we must prepare everything when before getting worse. What does coronary heart disease mean? I think we all know this very well. But I’ll describe about Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) below.
Coronary Heart Disease is the blockage or narrowing of the coronary arteries. Most of sources I had read, CHD is usually caused by atherosclerosis (“clogging” or “hardening” of the arteries). Atherosclerosis can be caused by fatty deposits or we called this “plaques” inside the walls of the arteries or it can be caused by the buildup of cholesterol. Atherosclerosis can occur in other arteries, not only in the coronary arteries. Lack of blood supply due to narrowing of the coronary arteries can cause chest pain (called angina), which usually occurs during physical activity or stress. If blood does not flow at all because of the blocked coronary artery, the patient can suffer fatal heart attack. Heart attacks can occur anytime, even when you are resting.
Coronary heart disease can be weakened the heart pump power, so that the blood can’t circulate through the body perfectly (heart failure). Patients with heart failure can be hard to breathe because his lungs filled with fluid, feeling very tired, and swelling in the legs and joints.
Save your heart!
The risk factors of Coronary Heart disease
Coronary artery disease determined by several risk factors, like: High cholesterol levels, thrombosis, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, lack of exercise, high alcohol consumption, stress, etc. Let me explain about these below.
- High blood cholesterol. Coronary heart disease is the cause of fatty deposits on the walls of the coronary arteries, which is composed of cholesterol and other waste materials. To reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, you have to keep cholesterol levels in the blood. Cholesterol is a complex fatty compound naturally produced by the body and beneficial for the formation of cell walls and hormones. Cholesterol in the blood circulated through molecules called lipoproteins. There are two types of lipoproteins, the low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and high-density lipoprotein (HDL).
LDL transports cholesterol from the liver to body cells. HDL function instead, transports excess cholesterol to the liver for processing and thrown out. Excessive LDL can cause buildup of cholesterol on artery walls so-called "bad cholesterol".
- Hypertesion. High blood pressure increases the heart work, so the heart walls thicken/stiffness and increases the risk of coronary heart disease. There are two blood pressure measurements. Systolic blood pressure is the pressure that comes from the heart throughout the body. Diastolic pressure is the blood pressure re-filling of the heart. In general, people said to suffer from hypertension if the systolic blood pressure/diastolic above 140/90 mmHg.
- Thrombosis. Thrombosis is a blood clot in an artery or vein. When thrombosis occurs in the coronary arteries, then the risk of coronary heart disease is higher. Thrombosis is usually caused by wall thickening of the vessel due to atherosclerosis. Smoking increases the risk of thrombosis raise up to several orders of magnitude.
- Obesity. Overweight (obesity) increases the risk of high blood pressure and diabetes. People who are overweight also tend to have low levels of HDL or high of LDL.
- Diabetes. Diabetes increases the risk of coronary heart disease, especially if the blood sugar levels are not well controlled. Two-thirds of people with diabetes die because of heart disease and other cardiovascular disorders.
How to reduce the risk of Coronary Heart Disease
Reducing meat consumption, which is high in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Increasing fruits and vegetables consumption, we can add the grains as well. All of them contain high antioxidants (Vitamins A, C and E). Antioxidants prevent saturated fat turns into cholesterol.
- Avoiding stress. Stress can cause an imbalance of body function, increase blood pressure and makes you smoking and overeating.
- Stop smoking and reduce drinking too much coffee.
- Exercise regularly. Aerobic exercise for 30 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week can strengthen your heart, burn fat and keep the balance of HDL and LDL. Walking is also the best exercise for heart. Even Oelvin Rognmo, research leader at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology investigate the condition of 4846 patients at the center of heart disease in Norway. All respondents were asked to do aerobics, cycling, and walking for 1 hour or other types of sports with a maximum increase in heart rate around 60-70 per cent. You can read my hub about "The Benefit of Walking".
Herbal medicine of Coronary Heart Disease
Bypass surgery is one of the solutions for the coronary heart disease. This is done by the doctor to the patient if occur the clogging of the coronary arteries. But I want to reveal the secret of herbal medicine to overcome the coronary heart disease. This recipe has been proven by many people and the result is absolutely amazing. Because the recipe isn’t a medicine, so we have to drink this regularly. There’s no instantaneous healing for herbal medication. But the therapy is for Long-term healing.
- A glass of lemon juice (5 – 7 lemons)
- A glass of ginger water (250 grams of ginger)
- A glass of garlic water (6 - 7 cloves of garlic)
- A glass of apple cider vinegar
Mix all the ingredients and boil them with the low heat. Wait as long as 1/2 hour until it became 3 glasses. Strain and let it cool. The next step is stir it and then store it in a bottle. To get the maximum results, drink 1 - 2 tablespoons of this recipe and add with honey every morning before breakfast, lunch, and at night before bed. With regular drinking this recipe, narrowing / blockage of blood vessels will open and thus bypass surgery is not needed anymore. Please enjoy reading this hub and I hope the information is useful for us.
You can also read:
More by this Author
In non-banana growing countries like the west, or non-tropical countries in the northern hemisphere of Asia, the banana is an imported food item consisting of only one type
From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes.
The first time I never thought that Russia has many beautiful tourism places to visit. Russia is a country which stretches along Eastern Europe and northern Asia.