Home Made Remedies For Constipation
Now a day’s constipation is normal and most of the people suffer from constipation. If we define it scientifically then it’s a symptom that causes bowel movements that are hard to pass. Constipation can cause many problems, so use these remedies to avoid having constipation.
Constipation can be caused due to improper eating habits, dieting, low fiber diet, low liquid intake, improper digestion and etc.
Here are Some Simple tips to relieve you from constipation. These tips are divided into two parts.
1. Home-made Remedies
Home- Made Remedies
- Drinking at least two glass of water (Luke warm) early in the morning is good and it keeps the intestine healthy. You can also store drinking water in a copper vessel at night and drink it early in the morning.
- Herbs are always good; you can drink a cup of herbal tea as a remedy for constipation. Avoid drinking tea containing milk more than twice in a day.
- Drink freshly prepared carrot juice, empty stomach in the morning or in the evening.
- “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”, it’s true. Eat an apple in the morning or in evening, empty stomach to avoid constipation.
- You can even take lime juice with Luke warm water more than twice a day to clean the bowels. Don’t add salt or sugar or anything with lime and Luke warm water.
- Take high fiber diet like eating salad, leafy and green vegetables, orange juice and etc.
- Try avoiding fast food and eat healthy home-made cooked food. Avoid eating too much spicy food.
- Add salad to your dinner menu.
- Fix a time to defecate. Never avoid the urge to defecate.
- Simple morning and evening walk or jogging around the colony or ground is advisable that can relieve you from constipation. More than half an hour walking and jogging in the morning and evening is enough.
- Stress and anxiety are the root cause of many problems, so stay relaxed and make a habit of defecating early in the morning.
- Don’t be stay up till late night and don’t sleep till too late in the morning. Try to fix your sleeping hours and time. 6 hour sleeping time is healthy as per survey. Wake up early in the morning and sleep early in night.
- As per home-made remedy, drinking 2 glasses of Luke warm water or lime water early in the morning is good for health.
- Don’t lie down immediately after a meal. Walk around for half an hour and then go to bed. Walking after having a meal is good for digestion.
- You can also try some yoga exercise in the morning (empty stomach). Yoga or exercises are some best remedies for constipation. Here are some yoga exercise and doing it regularly early in the morning will help you a lot. Here are some of the yoga exercise:
- Uttan Padasan
- Pawan mukta asana
- Kapal Bhati
These are some Home-made remedies and some exercise to help you relieve from constipation. Trying these will not cost you any penny. So try it and if these remedies work, you are welcome to post your experience or comment.
More by this Author
now you don't have to worry about your kids stopping your favorite video. you can stop her/his movements by child lock plugin available for MxPlayer.