Home Remedies for curing acidity
HOME REMEDIES for ACIDITY
- Take a tiny piece of jaggery/gur every hour. Just keep it in the mouth and slowly suck it till acidity subsides.
- Drink coconut water 3-4 times a day
- Have a plateful of watermelon, tarbooz and/or cucumber, kheera every hour.
- Harad juice, 1-2 teaspoon daily after meals is very effective in controlling acidity. The juice can be mixed with an equal amount of amla juice for better results. To take out amla juice, grate an amla and squeeze the pulp through a clean muslin cloth to get juice.
- Chewing a piece of harad is an age old remedy.
- Sherbet made with kokum and perked with jeera is excellent in keeping acidity at bay.
- Juice of one lemon mixed in half glass of water and ½ teaspoon sugar if consumed before meals helps to relieve acidity.
- Juices of vegetables like carrot, cucumber, radish or beetroot help to balance the acid in the stomach due to their alkaline nature. Feel free to add a pinch of salt and pepper to enhance the flavour of these juices.
- Fresh mint juice taken every day or fresh mint leaves boiled in a cup of water and sipped slowly after meals also helps to keep the stomach acids at bay.
- The juice of onions is an excellent remedy for acidity. Have them in salads with your meals or alternatively, you can also try a whole wheat flour or jowar rotis made with onions.
- After the meals, take one piece of Clove and suck on it slowly. This not only gives instantaneous relief but also helps in reducing the onslaught of diseases arising out of acidity.
- Cloves have direct impact on our digestive process. It helps in building appetite, removes phlegm and also increases the white blood cell count.
- Another good remedy is the usage of Jaggery after the meals. About 5 to 10 grams of a Jaggery piece taken after the meals helps in eliminating acidity, improves digestion and also helps in the expulsion of worms in small children.
- A glass of plain milk gives good relief during the pain.
- Cumin seeds boiled in a glass of water can be taken.
- 1- 2 teaspoon juice of chebulic myroblan is taken daily is highly beneficial in the treatment of acidity and heart burn. For better results the juice can be mixed with equal amount of amla juice.
- Boil one cup of water. To this add 1 tsp of Aniseed. Cover and leave overnight. Strain the water in the morning, add 1 tsp of honey. When this is taken 3 times a day it prevents acidity.
- To 1 and half liters of water add 1 tsp Caraway seeds, shah jeera. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Sip while warm. Have the concoction 2-3 times a day for 5-6 days.
- Eat a cup of vanilla ice cream or drink a glass of cold milk to get heartburn and acidity relief within minutes.
- A lemon into thin strips and dip in salt. Eat before meals to prevent heartburn.
- Lemon rind can also be eaten to prevent heartburn.
- Chew 8-10 pudina leaves, fresh mint leaves early in the morning on an empty stomach for one month. Having raw onions along with your meals will also keep acidity at bay.
- Take a glass of water, add a pinch of baking soda and drink it at one go. It gives immediate relief.
- Soak 10-15 dried seedless black raisins overnight in water. In the morning eat these raisins and also drink same water.
- A typical dose is 1/4 cup of aloe vera juice approximately 20 minutes before a meal.
- Consume a small piece of jaggery after having all three meals and see what wonders it can do to keep acidity away.
- Take a cup of water and boil it. Add 1 tsp of Aniseed 'Saunf' to the water and leave it overnight. On the next morning, filter the water and add 1 tsp of honey to it. Drink it thrice a day and bid goodbye to acidity.
- Take a cardamom and a clove and powder it. Consume it like a mouth freshener after having your each meal. Not only this remedy will take care of your acidity problem, but also will keep away bad breath.
- Take about 1-1/2 liters of water and add 1 tsp Caraway seeds 'shah jeera' to it. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Drink it while warm at least 2-3 times a day for 5-6 days.
- To Cure Acidity After Meals, Drink A Glass Of Water With A Piece Of Jaggery, Raw Brown Unprocessed Sugar Dissolved In It, After Meals. Try This Natural Way, To Get Relief From A Very Common Complaint In The Modern World.
Home Remedies For Acidity Tips
- Consume A Small Piece Of Jaggery After Having All Three Meals And See What Wonders It Can Do To Keep Acidity Away.
- Take A Cup Of Water And Boil It. Add 1 Tsp Of Aniseed 'Saunf' To The Water And Leave It Overnight. On The Next Morning, Filter The Water And Add 1 Tsp Of Honey To It. Drink It Thrice A Day And Bid Goodbye To Acidity.
- Take A Cardamom And A Clove And Powder It. Consume It Like A Mouth Freshener After Having Your Each Meal. Not Only This Remedy Will Take Care Of Your Acidity Problem, But Also Will Keep Away Bad Breath.
- Take About 1-1/2 Liters Of Water And Add 1 Tsp Caraway Seeds 'Shah Jeera' To It. Bring To A Boil And Simmer For 15 Minutes. Drink It While Warm At Least 2-3 Times A Day For 5-6 Days.
No comments yet.