Homemade Massage Oil Recipe and Information
When it comes to massage, one of the first things you need is some massage oil. If you are wondering where buy massage oil, you can go to the local store or you can consider trying your hand to make homemade massage oil. It is pretty simple and costs pennies.
Homemade Massage Oil Recipe
- Vegetable Oil
Alternatives: Peaches, pears, anything that is easy to mush.
How to Make Apple Massage Oil
- Cut up apples and mash them, placing them in bottom of pot you are going to use.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to the apples.
- Cover with oil to cover the apples and then another inch above them.
- Put stove on low heat (don’t burn!) and place on heat for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
- Mash it again and turn off the heat.
- Let the mix sit for about half an hour and then strain it.
This home made massage oil should last approximately two years if stored properly in the fridge. If you are not sure, then get rid it.
A great thing about this homemade body oil is that it is also a homemade edible massage oil so if the massage turns into something more, you do not have to worry about washing this off first. That said, you may still want to be cautious about getting it any internal location. While there is no additional sugar in this recipe, apples still contain sugar and that can be a bad thing depending on where it gets to.
Now that you have your home made massage oil, you are ready to actually have a massage or perform the massage. Unless you are a professional masseuse, you are likely going to need some assistance. I would recommend purchasing a book or watching some video’s on YouTube to get an idea of how to do this. Most people just wing it which is not always a bad thing and can accomplish getting the knots out for a while.
Do you have other suggesting when it comes to how to make homemade massage oil?
No comments yet.