Homeopathic Arthritis Remedies
Homeopathic arthritis remedies are very useful to treat arthritis and joints with disorders. What remedy is chosen depends on ones symptoms and choosing well will have more enduring benefits. Homeopathic remedies range that you can take to treat arthritis are:
- Aconite 6X - Tearing joint pain that comes with cold dry weather, Fever, Feeling anxiety and restless.
- Apis Mellifica 3X - For swelling but sensation of little pain.
- Arnica Montana 6X - Pain that comes after injury or straining. The person is in denial. Denies anything is wrong and wants to be left alone. The person may be suffering from rheumatoid arthritis related to cold, damp conditions.
- Belladonna 6X - The pain strikes suddenly then leaves. The person does not like stimulus or motion of any kind. The afflicted joints are swollen and red. The pain is intense and related to chills or getting head wet.
- Berberis Vulgaris 3X - For chronic joint pain of the knees.
- Bryonia Alba 3X - For pain with swelling in the joints together with heat, part sensitive and worse to movement and to touch.
- Causticum 6X - Jaw bone pain. Sensation of burning pain coming cold dry weather that gets better with humidity.
- Chamomilla 3X - The person is angry and restless, does not want to be touched. The pain is harsh and sometimes intolerable.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa 30X - The person is over talkative fidgety and restless, appearing to be happy and all of a sudden miserable. The pain appears more in the muscles than in the bones.
- Dulcamara 6X - For rheumatism due to sudden cold and wetness.
- Ferrum Phos 6X - Eases local pain and inflamation
- Hepar sulphuris 6X - For splinter like pains.
- Kalmia Latifolia 3X - For acute feverish rheumatism with migratory pains.
- Mercurius 6X - For pain and swelling of joints, worse at night, abundant sweat.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans 3X - For women and children with pain worsened by heat and better by cold.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6X – Exposure to cold, wet weather provokes stiff and hot swollen joints. The person is apprehensive and depressed, particularly at night. Lack of movement causes pain and stiffness and has always to be constantly moving.
- Sulphuricum 6X - For when the pains are worse at night, by heat.
More on Homeopathic Treatments
- Home Homeopathy
Home Homeopathy - What is Homeopathy. Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843) the founder of homeopathy was disappointed with the medical practices of his time and through great efforts developed a medical system that stimulates the...
- Homeopathic Remedy Names and Abbreviations
It is important that one familiarizes itself with the names given to Homeopathic Remedies. While reading labels on Homeopathic remedies the names can come abbreviated or in their full Latin name then potency....
- Health and Well Being Hub
We strive our best to live a long and healthy life, trying to keep illness and disease at bay. We look for nutritional supplements to increase our strength and to improve our immune system and gain mental and...
- Homeopathic Incompatible Remedies
There are Homeopathic remedies that when taken together are incompatible. Homeopathy is a medicine that is becoming popular as the alternative Medicine to follow but we should always keep in mind that there...
- Homeopathic Remedy For Anxiety
The amount drugstores sell every year on tranquilizers and sleeping pills shows the state of our society that loads more and more responsibilities to each and every one of us in this increasingly demanding...
- Homeopathic Acne Treatment-Part 1
In this day in age we are so turned in to our exterior esthetic principles that a skin that does not meet to our satisfying eye can make anyone lose their self-esteem. The case gets serious in adolescence...
More by this Author
List of the most planted palm trees together with its common and Latin name!
A list of superstitions and customary beliefs from around the world.
Jaguar E Type Original Colors - Jaguar XKE Original Colors. A true Jaguar E type is the one that is in fact as original as the day it rolled off the assembly line. Through the life of an E type, it can change hands...