Homeopathy : Bio Chemics and Bio Combinations
W.H. Schussler in 1973 identified 12 inorganic salts which are found in the human body's cells and any change in their quantity disturbs the normal functioning of the cells causing disease. It is believed that by replenishing these inorganic salts in the body you can remove the disease. These salts are known collectively as Bio-Chemics.
Then it was found that a single disease was often the cause of more than one deficient salt. So combinations of these salts were created. These 28 medications which resulted from the combination of the original 12 salts were called Bio- Combinations. Given here is a list of both along with the diseases that they are associated.
Disclaimer- I am not a trained homeopathic doctor, and all information provided here is not to be used for self medication. Please consult a proper homeopathy doctor before beginning any of these medications.
1. Calcarea Fluorica - is used for varicose veins, piles, cataract, gumboils, arteriosclerosis, hard stony glands.
2. Calcarea Phosphorica - dentition, growth supplement for kids, puberty, pregnancy, old age fractures.
3. Calcarea Sulphurica - Cystic tumours, fibroids, hastens suppuration, eczema.
4. Ferrum Phosphoricum - Anaemia, fever, catarrhal conditions of respiratory tract.
5. Kalium Muriaticum - affections of middle ear, throat, glandular inflammation.
6. Kalium Phosphoricum - prostration, weakness and exhaustion, back pain, depression, sleeplessness, examination fear.
7. Kalium Sulphuricum - Catarrh with yellow discharge, itching of skin or seasonal rashes.
8. Magnesia Phosphorica - Muscular pains, cramps, convulsion, flatulent colic.
9. Natrum Muriaticum -intermittent fever, sunstroke, headache, toothache, stomach ache, diabetes.
10. Natrum Phosphoricum - Sour eructations and vomiting, heart burn, indigestion with acidity, nocturnal enuresis.
11. Natrum Sulphuricum - Gastric biliousness, liver diseases, uric acid diathesis.
12. Silicea - growth disturbances of hair, nails, diseases of bones, caries, skin does not heal easily, weeping eczema, pyorrhoea.
Bio combination 1 - Anaemia
Bio combination 2 - Asthama
Bio combination 3 - Colic
Bio combination 4 - Constipation
Bio combination 5 - Coryza (nasal discharge)
Bio combination 6 - Cough, Cold and Catarrh
Bio combination 7 - Diabetes
Bio combination 8 - Diarrhoea
Bio combination 9 - Dysentery
Bio combination 10 - Enlarged Tonsils
Bio combination 11 - Fever
Bio combination 12 - Headache
Bio combination 13 - Leucorrhoea
Bio combination 14 - Measles
Bio combination 15 - Menstrual troubles
Bio combination 16 - Nervous exhaustion
Bio combination 17 - Piles
Bio combination 18 - Pyorrhea
Bio combination 19 - Rheumatism
Bio combination 20 - Skin diseases
Bio combination 21 - Teething troubles
Bio combination 22 - Scrofula (enlarged glands)
Bio combination 23 - Toothache
Bio combination 24 - Five Phos Tonic for nerves and brain
Bio combination 25 - Acidity, Flatulence, Indigestion
Bio combination 26 - Easy parturition (delivery)
Bio combination 27 - Lack of vitality
Bio combination 28 - Tonic or energizer
Again I must repeat that while I have tried to provide accurate information, this is just an indicative list. Plus you must consult a homeopath before you begin taking any medication.
More by this Author
This hub contains energy exercises to cleanse and balance your seven chakras. The idea is to do these energy exercises over a period of seven days. Cleansing and balancing all your chakras in a week
Group of 11 homeopathy medicines that can be used for children
These 5 homemade weightloss drinks are easy to make and nutritious to boot. You don't have to empty your wallet for weight loss drinks anymore! Just follow these free recipes and sip away!