Suicide Death By Drugs | Homeopathy and Alexa Ray Joel Who Took Safe Homeopathic Heal Traumeel
NIMH Director Thomas Insel discusses strategy with NIMH research Dr. Jane Pearson in Times Of Crisis
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK.
Google Has Instituted New Life Saving Feature
Google's started to provide people who search for certain suicide-related terms with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline's phone number.Queries for terms and phrases like "suicide," "how to commit suicide," and "ways to commit suicide" now return a red phone icon and the hotline number above the first search result, making them impossible to miss.
If you or someone you know is in emotional crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK. The Lifeline is a 24-hour hotline available to anyone in emotional crisis. Your call is free and confidential.Please visit the Lifeline Channel for more information about suicide warning signs online.
Death By Prescription Drugs
We can conclude that people today take way too many prescription drugs based upon the rising rates of emergency room visits. In five years there has been over a 98% increase from 627,000 in 2004 to 1,200,000 in 2009 and maybe more in 2010.
I recently did a radio show reporting the 'buy back drugs' program asking people to turn in all their old prescriptions. There is cause for alarm when the number of deaths from Rx drugs exceed the mortality from car accidents.
The question for society and the medical associations specifically concerns the need for so many people to take heavy duty pain killers like Vicodin, Percocet, and OxyContin. People have both emotional and physical pain that we have been unable to treat or manage in a healthy way. Reference: New York Times
Homeopathic Drugs Completely Safe
Fortunately, Homeopathic Medicines do not cause concern, as they are gentle acting and only work when the similimum or resonating energy matches the ill person. Of course, people should be aware that repeating a homeopathic remedy unnecessarily will cause a proving which may be uncomfortable symptoms, which will go away once they stop taking the remedy. Simple logic.
The Examiner | American celebrity deaths and the U.S. prescription drug epidemic
- Epidemic prescription drug abuse across the United States.
- In 2010, 2.4 million people or 6,600 people a day age 12 or older began using prescription drugs for non-medical reasons.
- According to a report from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, overdoses from prescription drugs have tripled up to 15,000 in the past decade.
- A report in the Journal of American Medical Association stated that the annual number of infants born addicted to prescription drugs has tripled in the past decade, to approximately 13,500.
New Data Shows Drugs Cause More Deaths Today
Death by Drugs | One analysis compares death rates from accidental drug overdose, intentional suicide by drugs and traffic accidents revealing an astonishing fact.
CDC records show that many more deaths resulted from drugs than from traffic accidents. If the same type of data comparison were completed throughout the counties of the United States, I'm curious to find out the results. Earlier in the year, I reported on my radio show that towns and cities ask people to turn in their medications, in the same way they ask to turn in their guns and weapons. You can see the metaphor that drugs really can kill. Unfortunately, certain groups of people say that homeopathy kills. Well, they are dead wrong!
Dr Aadil Chimthanawala, MD cardiologist of India told me there are no cases of serious injury, side-effects or death from homeopathic remedies.
- Sadly, bombarded by commercial drug advertisements, the people of America search for an easy fix to all discomforts and illnesses. Increasingly, people take more and more drugs filling their cabinets with potentially harmful substances. People are dying from prescription medicines such as methadone and fentanyl.
- Resource: An article published: October 16, 2011 in the Journal Gazette | Death by drugs on the rise surpass crash fatalities; Prescription culture access cited.
- PubMed | Report from data in Switzerland reports that accidental intake of CAM medicines (1,015 of herbal and 2,143 of homeopathic remedies) were reported, corresponding to 8.6% of all reported accidental intakes of pharmaceutical products by children. . . "Nine children with intoxication from homeopathic remedies were reported, with minor symptoms only." I'm curious to understand the definition of "intoxication" as I'm sure these cannot mean 'toxic' poisonings of any kind. Most likely, the "intoxication" refers to the result of alcoholic intake of remedies that use alcohol as a preservative. The remedies come in tiny bottles. Thus, it would be the liquid carrier and not the remedy itself to cause this effect. Pellets would not cause this reaction
Alexa Ray and her Dad
Homeopathy and Alexa Ray Joel
- Homeopathy cannot be used as a method of suicide or drug overdose
- Homeopathy heals and works on an energetic level, not a material level
GOSSIP COLUMNS CREATE NEWS
I’m not in the habit of reading top celebrity gossip columns. It’s not my business to butt into the lives of other people or read suppositions of "He Said, She said" or this one said that.
It was brought to my attention on December 8th, 2009 that Alexa Ray Joel, the 23 year old daughter of musician Billy Joel and model Christie Brinkley recently ended up in a New York hospital as a result of a panic attack.
PANIC CREATES A SENSATION
She took a few extra pellets of a homeopathic remedy and in her fragile state of depression thought she may have overdosed and called the 911 hotline. She went to St. Vincent's Hospital in Manhattan's Greenwich Village as a precaution and to undergo observation. This type of call does not typically make headline news. My son works at NY City Poison control center and often gets a call from distraught parents whose children have taken too many homeopathic pellets. He lets them know there is nothing to fear and just to keep an eye on the child and put the box of remedies in a safe place.
In this case, it was not a young child taking the pellets accidentally. Alexa was searching for a method to deal with her unhappiness. Fortunately, she took homeopathy rather than an overdose of a narcotic or other type of medication that could have caused more serious results. The incident was also blown out of proportion only because Alexa has celebrity status.
NO REAL DETAILS REVEALED
The report in some papers stated that Alexa had trouble breathing. Could this have been hyperventilation from crying or part of her panic attack symptoms? The important result of this news is that we learn that depression and panic can happen from emotional stresses such as divorce and breaking up over lost love.
Alexa Updates Her Facebook Page
Alexa spoke on public TV about her personal goals for 2010 and her personal life after the publicity about her depression.
The Video Below was recently taken off the international market. The notice states that this video is not available in your country. Here is the link if you want to research it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsgijAs39PY
Articles About Suicide, Depression and Homeopathy
- Homeopathy Medicine | Healing Depression Anxiety Suicide with Homeopathic Remedies
Learn about depression and suicidal tendencies. How homeopathy may help.
- How Teen Suicide Epidemic Grows | TWLOHA To Write Love on Her Arms Tells How Megan Matures
A group helps support Teenagers who have anxiety, depression and tendency to suicide.
- Veterans of Gulf War & Other Wars Epidemic Suicide Rate
Suicide Rates Rising for veterans. Learn more here.
EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL
My interest in Alexa Ray is that this incident made “homeopathic” news headlines. I feel obligated to clarify some misconceptions about the true definition of homeopathy on occasion, and inform the public what this form of medicine can and cannot do.
The news service TOPIX stays on my radar screen and alerts me to homeopathy current events.
The point in question is whether a person can overdose or commit suicide by taking a homeopathic remedy.
The answer is simply, “no.” In fact, while taking numerous courses many stories were told by mother’s whose children would get into the box of remedies dump them out and eat a whole bottle or more before they were discovered.
In all cases nothing happened. We learned that only a resonating remedy would incur an effect through ingestion by the individual.
The potential for someone to take a large dose of their constitutional remedy might result in a healing response, perhaps an aggravation of some symptoms and then the disappearance of those symptoms.
TAKING TRAUMEEL FOR TRAUMA
The remedy Traumeel that Alexa Ray Joel ingested was compounded as to target bruising and injury. The original essences and energies were derived mostly from plants and a few minerals. The quantity of 8 pellets could not possibly cause a person to die. Often times a patient is told to dissolve 3 pellets sublingually every 10-15 minutes in an emergency situation.
Alexa’s cause for taking the remedies was that she felt depressed and wanted to die. As an uneducated individual about homeopathics, a perhaps a cry for help in a distressful and emotional situation she took the remedy. Afterwards she realized she did not want to die, but wanted to live.
DID TRAUMEEL HELP?
Who knows perhaps the remedy awakened the desire to live? What many people do not realize is that homeopathy works on many levels. Not only could the remedies address physical bruising and injury, but it can also touch the emotional level. It may well have done that in this case. So, instead of causing her death, it could have awakened her to life!
Alexa has had numerous emotional injuries in her life due to the break up in her parent’s marriage and her own love life traumas.
She is a romanticist who would like to see her father happily married, as well as, a musical artist.
Now her name is plastered all over the newspapers, magazines and television shows about this dark period in her life. I hope she recovers fully. And homeopathy may even help her if she finds a good homeopath that can select a remedy to cover her suicidal tendencies and depressive sadness.
DO WE HAVE THE WHOLE STORY?
After reading TOPIX I visited the original news article and often times related articles to find out the full picture.
Extended-play discs entitled Sketches in 2006 as an effort to help support her father through his divorce with Katie Lee.
(EPs) are CDs with a total playing time greater than that of a single but less than that of a full CD
Sketches Songs include:
- "The Heart of Me"
- "Now It's Gone"
- "Don't Let It Bring You Down"
- "The Revolution Song"
- "Song of Yesterday"
A LITTLE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND ON PRESSURES IN A PERSON'S LIFE
Quotes "I was always listening to my dad's music. My mom pushed me to take classical piano training. I used to dress up in costumes and pretend to be Whitney Houston – hair, makeup and wigs. My mom would videotape me." [ mahalo.com/whitney-houston }
The Rhodes Show
WHAT IS TRAUMEEL MANUFACTURED BY HEEL?
Indications: For the temporary relief of muscular pain, joint pain, sports injuries and bruising. Traumeel is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel. Directions: Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years.
Each 300 mg tablet contains as active ingredients: Belladonna 4x 75 mg: Arnica montana, radix 3x 40mg; Aconitum napellus 3x 30 mg; Chamomilla 3x, Symphytum officinale 8x 24 mg each; Calendula officinalis 2x, Hamamelis virginiana 2x, Millefolium 3x, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 8x, Mercurius solubilis 8x 15 mg each; Hypericum perforautm 3x 8 mg; Bellis perennis 2x, Echinacea angustifolia 2x Echinacea purpurea 2x 6 mg each in a lactose base.
Alexa Ray Joel's Website
Alexa Ray Joel Sings
What Can Kill? ~ Opiod Drugs by Prescription
While Homeopathic Medicine is completely natural and works on an energetic level, there is absolutely NO ADDICTION, NO SIDE-EFFECTS, NO HARM involved. However, we have known for a long time that drugs, not just street drugs, but prescription drugs are ADDICTIVE, and CAUSE SIDE-EFFECTS and IATROGENIC DISEASE.
Therefore, one drug leads to another drug. What I have said for a long, long time is that there is no such thing as a "Side-Effect". There is simply "AN EFFECT". Just because you do not want to apply it in your definition of what this drug does cannot make it disappear of be something "on the side" like a "FOUL BALL" in baseball. Just because it doesn't hit the mark of where you are aiming like the spray from a rifle shot or radiation treatment does not mean that there is no effect.
Here is what Mike Adams, of Natural News, says on the latest celebrity death:
(NaturalNews) On the heels of the sudden death of celebrity actress Brittany Murphy people are once again raising the question of just how dangerous prescription drugs might really be.
Some are arguing, however, that street drugs are the real danger, not prescription drugs. But the following study demonstrates why prescription drugs are far more dangerous than illegal recreational drugs.
According to a new study conducted by physicians at St. Michael's Hospital and the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES) in Toronto, the number of deaths due to prescription opioid use has doubled between 1991 and 2004. Following the introduction of oxycodone into Toronto's drug formulary in 2000, there has been a 500% increase in deaths due to the drugs.
Researchers reviewed over 7,000 files from the Office of the Chief Coroner in Ontario and found that between the years of 1991 and 2004, oxycodone prescriptions increased by more than 850 percent, representing about one-third of the opioid prescriptions given in 2006. (This is the largest prescription increase among all opioid drugs.)
- Natural News on Narcotics Additions naturalnews.com/027794_narcotics_addiction.html
- Natural News huge list of drug articles naturalnews.com/drugs.html
- Natural News on prescriptions naturalnews.com/prescriptions.html
Comments 6 comments
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM is a student of Kabbalah and Homeopath. She teaches qigong, healing movement, guided imagery, and meditation. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
More by this Author
Learn the three main homeopathic remedies used for suffocative frightening croup in children.
- 36Homeopathic Formic Ant Remedy Formica Rufa Relieves Rheumatic Arthritis Gout, Acid, Stings and Itching
Extensive article about homeopathy and other scientific facts related to one homeopathic remedy for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, stiff joints, weak vision, eczema, itching, hives, nettle rash, shingles, edema, headache,...
A Safe Effective Approach to healing MRSA based upon Hahnemann's Homeopathic Laws of the Similimum and Minimum Dose. Energetic Healing at the quantum level that requires an expert in the arts and science of homeopathy.