Homeopathy and Meditation on NewBorn Babies Vernix caseosa
Guided Meditations on Energetic Remedies
This is part two of a six-part series of meditations dealing with powerful homeopathic energy remedies. We can learn a lot from getting in touch with our intuition, letting all concerns of the day vanish as we concentrate on one thing using the imagination.
The fact that we have some knowledge of the energy substance and sit in a group of people together who contemplate the same substance may bring some universal energy into the space. Energies mingle.
This remedy for this meditation comes from potentized Vernix caseosa. The newborn infant is encased in this protective covering while in the womb. On delivery this second skin, you might call it, is wiped away, leaving the soft baby skin vulnerable to infection. Although not pretty, many say to leave the covering and then place of the mother's breast, which will be easier for the baby to suckle. This bonding time brings mother and child in close contact.
The Doula website provides much information about the special healing properties of the vernix. For educated mothers and those close to nature, we know it is important not to cut the umbilical cord too soon, but here we learn that the vernix coating, I can think of it like the fine white lining under the eggshell, has a function throughout the gestation and birthing process.
They suggest rubbing the vernix into the babies skin, rather than wiping it off and giving a bath immediately upon delivery. Savor and linger in the process as the newborn comes into a new world with this second skin.
We are only beginning to learn so much about birth, health and our organs. Humans are composed of mostly bacterial and viral cells that get imported upon delivery. The vernix carries many of these symbiotic cells.
- Mother Nature's Perfect Moisturizer
- "Vernix" means 'varnish' in Latin and "Caseosa" means "cheese."
To set the stage for the meditation below, it was a Friday evening, everyone sitting in a circle. The leader used the singing bowl and energy remedies. The playful sounds of the environment and the change in atmosphere is felt by all.
IH - Part 2 - Vernix -- The Group Meditation
The soft yellow light of the flame flickers
As the metal bowl intones the sound
The bowl like the diaphragm of a woman
Then shadowed as the sky darkens
A subtle play of drizzle in the air
Strange how there is stillness
And the chilly wind once against the
skin awakens this new meditation
Taking a breath
listening and waiting for the thoughts
Something is happening in the abdomen
Not hunger, not digestion
This is the seat of energy
Around the hips and down
A change in tempo
The breeze wafts in and the crickets chirp
continuously as night descends.
The hair on my arms like goosebumps chill
Now the inner right ankle itches and mid-back
Who will scratch it when the owl hoots?
I need a blanket to stay warm
Unprepared for the coming of night
My senses suddenly stirred
turn to the kitchen, maybe the wind
Even the scratching does not
relieve the itching spot
Someone snorts as the chimes make time
playing water bottles filled to different levels
Can I see in the darkness?
The candle still flickers its warm light
reaching, reaching to heaven
Like the rabbi's say
Shabbos has come
Meditating on the wildly moving flame
The bowl is dark
No more shadows
Oh my. The light stood still
Whispers take me.
Did you know the benefits and properties of Vernix?
Was this meditation Hubpages Enlightening and Educational?See results without voting
A personal spiritual meditation on the essence of vernix caseosa. Getting in harmony with life's processes of birthing. What appears useless has many healing properties. Don't wipe it away, rub it in.
If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community social network. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- Cuprum Metallicum for Cholera In Vaccine for Haiti and Haitians
Homeopathically Cuprum Metallicum May Prove Beneficial in Cholera Cases and is one of the meditative energy remedies
- Listen To The Wind Meditation Seasonal Guided Imagery
Listen to a late night meditation inspired by the sounds of the wind moving the leaves on the trees.
More by this Author
The present concern is swine flu. Influenza strikes in winter when there is less daylight and people stay indoors. The holidays bring people together in close quarters to spread the epidemic disease. What can you do?...
- 36Homeopathic Formic Ant Remedy Formica Rufa Relieves Rheumatic Arthritis Gout, Acid, Stings and Itching
Extensive article about homeopathy and other scientific facts related to one homeopathic remedy for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, stiff joints, weak vision, eczema, itching, hives, nettle rash, shingles, edema, headache,...
Homeopathy heals strained, sprained and injured muscles and tendons with homeopathic remedies. One special remedy, Ruta graveolens, is often used for Tendonitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel and sports Injury.