How And Why You Should Believe In Yourself
NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF
Many people have the feeling inside of them that they are worthless and mean nothing to anyone. This is truly heartbreaking to me to hear that many people really feel this way. Here I will try to explain how and why you should believe in yourself and never have that feeling of worthlessness.
You are a person and a human being just like the next person and you need to always remember others are no different than you are.
- Other people breathe the same air as you do.
- They walk the same earth as you do.
- They may speak different languages, but speak through mouths just like you.
- They wake up and go to sleep each day just as you do.
- They feed them self with food and water just like you.
So just by saying these few things, why do so many people feel as if they don't even belong here on earth and why do they not believe in their self? Thinking you are a nothing is not healthy and also such a depressing way to live. I can see why many people that think this way do things to themselves that I'd rather not really speak of. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, so I will leave it at that.
Can you imagine what you can accomplish in life if you only would believe in yourself? You could move mountains, as they say, if you only gave yourself a fair chance and BELIEVED in your self.
HOW TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- You must always tell yourself that you are the best at what you do.
- You must always keep a positive attitude in life.
- You need to give everything you do in life 100% of yourself.
- You need to tell yourself you are just as good or if not better than everyone else.
- Your self-esteem needs to be high.
- You need to always have confidence in everything you do.
- If you fail at doing something you need to get back up and try again until you achieve it.
BELIEVING IN YOURSELF
WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- If you don't believe in yourself you will not get too far in life.
- Never down yourself or say you can not do something.
- You should love yourself before you can start loving others.
- You are a person that should be respected just like you should respect others.
- If you don't believe in yourself you will never achieve.
- Never count yourself out.
- Be the best you can be in anything you do in life.
- Try to never think any negative thoughts, for that will bring you down, for sure.
More by this Author
Here is feeling lost and empty after an alcoholic stops drinking alcohol and my story and thoughts on just how I got through the torture. I call this torture because alcohol was my life, my best friend, and something I...
A look into the mind of an alcoholic to see how we think and live our lives with an addiction.
So you own a home and the upstairs is just not enough living space for you and then you realize that you have a full basement below full of all the stuff you have in storage.