How Can I Get Rid of Loose Belly Skin?
Secrets to Tightening Loose Belly Skin
Having just welcomed two kids into our family in the last 4 years, there is one part of the process that no-one warned us about - me OR my wife - and that is the "post pregancy belly"! Sure - you expect to gain weight during pregnancy - you're growing another person - but you kind of expect that bump to go after the baby is born. Instead - you're left with weight to lose and, even once the weight is gone, you get that loose belly skin left over...
So - what are the options? Well - plastic surgery is one, of course. And that MIGHT look like the easy option - just like a C-section might look easier than natural childbirth. The thing is though - your body will ALWAYS handle the natural option better. When it comes to weight loss - the better solution is always the natural one - and there ARE natural ways to combat that loose belly skin.
The next option then is straight exercise - and that will certainly help with reducing body fat, getting your circulation going again and generally toning things up. One note of caution though - don't try to get right back into the regime you USED to do before pregnancy! Cut yourself some slack and ease back into things a bit - especially if you had a c-section or any complications during delivery, your body needs a little time to get back into shape before you start getting into shape! The second thing with exercise is that, on its own, it won't necessarily help with that loose skin - that is a result of 9 months of dramatic stretching, not weight gain, so losing the weight does not mean your loose belly skin will "snap" back into place!
The problem with that loose belly skin is that it has been stretched pretty hard and pretty fast - and that knocks a lot of the elasticity out of it, so we need to tackle that in two ways - firstly with some targeted tonight exercises, but also with products designed to replenish that elasticity. So here are XXX top products to help you get that loose belly skin back into shape:
- Fish oil - get capsules that are rich in vitamins A & D and these will not only help nourish your skin to restore tone, but also help combat osteoporosis.
- Protein enzymes - ironically, although the body desperately needs protein, it does not absorb it very well! Two great enzymes are Bromelain (from pineapple) or Papain (from pawpaw fruit) both break down proteins in the digestion and help restore those damaged tissues. Either get yours from the fresh fruit or ask at your health food store for capsules.
- Cocoa butter - this does not directly help with that loose belly skin, but it is an awesome moisturiser, so it will definitely help your skin to feel much nicer and to repair itself more quickly.
- Vitamin C - after pregnancy, your body is pretty depleted, so taking a good multi-vitamin is a good idea anyway, but vitamin C in particular assists in the rebuilding of collagen in the skin. Collagen is responsible for the skin's elasticity so it helps with.... Stretch marks!!
The final ingredient is patience! Your body just did something incredible in pregnancy, and reversing that loose belly skin takes time. Stick with a regime of smart, regular exercise and good diet supplements and expect to see results in months, not days, and you will be amazed at just how fast that loose belly skin becomes a thing of the past!
- Start your journey to a tighter tummy today!
Boost your weight loss chances with personal mentoring programme - FREE!