How To Avoid A Hangover - Just Don't Drink
Everyone that loves to drink alcohol many times ask, "how to avoid a hangover and my answer is just don't drink."
I have had many nasty hangovers in my days of drinking alcohol, but I can say those days are far behind me now since I have become clean and sober. I never thought the day would ever come that I would be sober and living a life of sobriety trying to teach other alcoholics that there is always hope to get out of the rut you are living in drinking your life away.
There is also more to life than drinking everyday of the week like I did and millions of others around the world. It seems to me since I have been sober that so many people that are addicted to alcohol just can't go a day without drinking, and I admit I was one of those people, sad to say, but very true.
Can you imagine waking up in the morning with a clear head and feeling refreshed from your good nights sleep? When was the last time you have felt that way? Of course that question is for those that drink and abuse alcohol.
A lot of times those that feel like crap the morning after heavy drinking open up a beer or whatever they like to drink to get that edge off and get that hair of the dog as they say. The problem I find with that is, yes that drink may help you feel a bit better getting that booze back into your system, but so many times one drink may not be enough and here you are right back to drinking the day away because now your body is in the state it was hours before and that is drunk.
My Advice to You
Here is my advice to everyone reading this:
- If you are thinking about starting to drink alcohol, DON'T START DRINKING!
- If you do drink and abuse alcohol then give your body a second chance and slow down or stop drinking all together.
- If you know someone that has a drinking problem try and talk some sense into them in a way that you won't make them rebel and just drink more alcohol on spite.
- Remember, you are here just one time on earth and all of us should make the very best of our life and don't and abuse alcohol to the point that you have to have it every single day of your life. For any of you that do have a huge drinking problem I would recommend thinking long and hard of what you are doing to yourself and others that love and care about you, such as you spouse and children.
- This is only a few things I can think about, but the rest of the story of over drinking and abusing alcohol is in the hands of each one of us, so please do the right thing for yourself and others that care about you living a long healthy life and stop drinking and abusing alcohol.
- Once you have been away from alcohol for some time, and are strong enough and have the determination to live with long term sobriety, each day, week, month and year will get easier to deal with the absence of alcohol. At least this is true for myself and I think it would be true for anyone that wants to live a life of sobriety as I am right now.
- It really isn't as hard as you may think it is to get and stay sober.
- If you want sobriety back in to your life and think you can't do it alone then ask for the help you will need to accomplished your sobriety. There are so many excellent Rehab. Centers all over the world, so that advantage of the help that people want to give you.
- Get out of the denial you have been living in for years and admit you have a drinking problem and then do something about that drinking problem to get your life back in order.
My Ebook and My Life of Alcohol Addiction
- My Life Of Alcohol Addiction: Peter Mark Bruno: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
Amazon.com: My Life Of Alcohol Addiction eBook: Peter Mark Bruno: Kindle Store
Help to Stop Drinking
© 2012 Mark Bruno
More by this Author
Everyone one in the world has had or has problems in their life. Many choose to correct the problems in the best way they can and figure those problems out in a sober way.
There are so many people that are addicted to alcohol in our society today. These people are literary chained to their addiction with no escape in site.
So you own a home and the upstairs is just not enough living space for you and then you realize that you have a full basement below full of all the stuff you have in storage.