How to Feel Like a Rock Star
Brand yourself a Rock Star!
Chances are at one time or another you have been called a rock star. That moment felt extraordinary, didn't it?
It doesn't take much to acquire a rock star status. All that's required is to be yourself. How difficult is that?
At one time a rock star was, just a rock star. A musician who performed rock music. They are still rock stars, but now we could all be a rock star and not even know how to sing!
As a matter of fact even if we sing off key and the dog covers his ears, you could still brand yourself a rock star!
I've listed some qualifications to be able to perform like a rock star. Your performance doesn't have to be an Oscar winning moment. Take baby steps if you need to.
If you need some motivation I suggest you watch the Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney music video. I also recommend watching the movie Rock Star if you haven't seen it yet.
Once you get in the habit of rock star thinking and actions...the rest will come naturally. Always remember that someone considers YOU are a ROCK STAR!
A song that will motivate you!
Rock Star 101:
- Work hard without complaining. Don't expect things to be handed to you.
- Be courteous!
- Don't give up on a health battle, you fight and win!
- Don't whine. Do you seriously think whining helps?
- Conquer an addiction.
- Think and exude positive thinking. Even when you think it's just not possible!
- Smile at yourself in the mirror! Smile at strangers! Just smile!
- Don't be hateful.
- Be gracious!
- Appreciate what you have.
- Be thankful.
- Don't sweat the small stuff!
- Be a leader. Not a follower.
- Instead of thinking "what if," think "so what!"
- Have realistic goals and meet them!
- Accept yourself for YOU, not for who you think you should be.
- Be open-minded.
- Believe in yourself.
Kenny Chesney signed memorabilia
More ways to be a Rock Star...
- Dump the ego.
- Don't allow negative people to bring you down.
- Never substitute your morals for goals.
- Be brave and courageous.
- Always be your number one fan!
- Accept people for who they are.
- Excel at what you are good at.
- Finish what you start.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Sing no matter if you think you are good or not!
- Be true to you!
- Avoid conflict, don't seek it out.
- Respect other's opinions and don't judge.
- Think outside the box.
- Realize that there are two sides to every story.
- Veer off the path once in a while.
- Stand your ground, don't back down.
- Rock stars are honest, reliable and keep their word.
- Take pride in your accomplishments.
- Accept compliments and don't shy away from them.
- Don't lurk, participate.
- Apologize if you are wrong.
- Forgive your enemies and then forget them.
- Keep your promises.
- When a rock star says they have your back, they mean it.
Do you have Rock Star Status?See results without voting
- My Favorite Country Music Marriages
Country music artists seem to have a secret to long lasting marriages...here are some of my favorites.
- Country Music Drinking Songs
I've compiled a few popular country music drinking songs into a short story.
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Barbie Dolls by Mattel
Mattel created Barbie dolls in honor of Tim McGraw and Faith Hills wedding anniversary in Oct. As a fan of the McGraw's I am extremely disappointed in the finished product.
- Tim McGraw Birthday Bash Concert Tour
This hub is my review of Tim McGraw's concert I attended on May 1st, 2011.It wasn't just any concert...it was also his 44th birthday.
Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw "Feel Like A Rock Star"
"Rock Star Quotes"
"Everyone should have their own opinion and be able to voice it. No matter what it is. Of course, that does not mean your opinion is always right. But, you're certainly entitled to your opinion." by Tim McGraw
"Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down." by Kenny Chesney
"As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both." by Bono
"I'm a rock star because I couldn't be a soccer star." by Rod Stewart
“If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first." by Kurt Cobain
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" by Prince
"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away and know when to run." by Kenny Rogers
© 2012 Linda Bilyeu
More by this Author
Are you a candidate for a total knee replacement? If so, I hope this article which includes my husband's joint replacement will benefit you. Hip and shoulder replacement candidates could also benefit.
Most of us aren't as daring as others. Most of us constantly say "one day" I'll try it or not. I've compiled a list of 50 things to do once in lifetime. How about the next time you "do" instead of...
Have you ever received a letter from your Homeowners Association? The letter that notifies you that your lawn isn't green enough or that you left a tricycle on the porch? I have and I thought I'd write them a letter...