How To Stop Gas and Bloating In Your Stomach Naturally
Home Remedies To Getting Rid Of Gas
- Drink alkaline water.
- Boost your fiber intake.
- Balance the bacteria in your body by eating more fermented foods.
- Drink lemon, chamomile or peppermint tea.
- Take A Beano or any other medicine before eating or after eating.
- Chew on ginger slices, soaked in lime juice.
- Reduce stress. Stressing can cause the body to unnaturally produce gas or bloating from an imbalance.
Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
Do you feel bloated after eating? Do you get a tightening or gargling feeling in your stomach? What about excessive bloating? Here are some tips on how to get rid of gas and bloating fast.
There are times when you get this full feeling in your stomach and you try to find out what it is and minutes later you find out it is gas or bloating. It is because you have ate the wrong foods or you may have swallowed to much air. Whatever it is you can avoid it by using a few tips and staying away from having gas. Having gas is very painful and can sometimes flow throughout the body wrong which can hurt. If you are bloated, it will hurt even more but it is best to take some natural and healthy methods so this won't happen. Here are a few tips:
Stress and Anxiety- it can cause your body to not function properly and then you are stuck with stress and bloating. Try to avoid stress the best way you can by relaxing, taking deep breaths, or going to gym. This will relieve your stress so you will avoid being bloated.
Websites That Can Help With Reducing Gas
- Health.gov | Your Portal to Health Information from the U.S. Government
Health.gov is your portal for health related resources and news from the US government. Find prevention topics, dietary and physical activity guidelines, and other health resources.
- Mayo Clinic
- Medical Information for Healthy Living | Healthline
Trusted medical information to encourage healthy living. Enjoy free health tools and view detailed doctor-reviewed information about diseases, medical symptoms, treatments, drugs, and nutrition.
- WebMD - Better information. Better health.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert co
- Eating fatty foods- avoid foods that are high in grease because it will cause a buildup in your esophagus and cause your stomach to fill out. Avoid hamburgers, fries, potatoes, or any kind of starchy or greasy foods.
- Make sure you chew your foods slowly instead of fast because you can cause excess air to fill in your stomach to cause the gas and bloating.
- Avoid drinking sodas or liquor because this can also cause excess air or bloating because of the acid and carbonation in the drink, so drink plenty of water.
- If you are a gum chewer, avoid it because this also cause for air to enter into your stomach to cause bloating and gas.
- If you have irritable bowel syndrome or any stomach related issues, make sure you get it treated because most likely this is what is causing bloating and gas.
- Also exercising every day can build your posture and muscle strength to increase better digestion, better blood flow, and better stomach muscles to naturally get rid of bloating.
Gas & Bloating Related Articles
- How to Treat and Prevent Stomach Gas
In today's fast paced lifestyle many people have gotten into the habit of eating their food to quickly. This results in food being swallowed that has barely been chewed. Thoroughly chewing your food not...
- Help For Excessive Gas And Bloating
Although burping, passing gas and bloating can be considered normal, there are cases when they start getting out of hand and interfering with your normal day-to-day activities. In case of excessive gas and...
More by this Author
Do you get a burning or painful sensation when using the bathroom? What about pain in your lower abdomen or back? If so, you may have an urinary tract infection or UTI. Here are some ways to know the causes, symptoms,...