How To Relieve Dandruff and Itchy Dry Scalp With Olive Oil
The Wonder of Olive Oil
It always amazes me how many uses their are for olive oil. You can eat, drink, and bath in the stuff for all kinds of various health benefits. One of the things I enjoy most about olive oil is that it can be used on your hair. (Who knew?!?)
Yes, it will make your hair oily but if you are suffering with itchy scalp or dandruff you often wonder if there is a way to help restore the balance of oils on your head.
Well, you have come to the right place. I am going to provide some tips and tricks on how this olive oil works on your hair.
Step by Step
- Obtain good quality (dark is best) olive oil from your local grocery or other store.
- Put one of your hands into a cupping shape to hold the oil.
- Pour to oil on your hand in the desire amount. It's best to start small because you can always add more later.
- Immediately take the oil up to the top of the head and massage into scalp.
- Make sure to use your nails some and really get the olive oil worked well in.
- Apply once a day or as needed. It's best to do it after you shower for the day as you want the olive oil to set in your hair all day.
Styling is a Plus!
The great thing about being a man with short hair is that olive oil can be used to style your hair. I love the way it gives you that oily, dark, and wet look that lasts through the day. Woman with short hair might even like it to. The important thing to remember is that whether it looks good or not your scalp needs the attention.
Can you believe it? YOU'VE GOT OLIVE OIL IN YOUR HAIR SILLY! Ha ha!
Would you try putting olive oil in your hair?See results without voting
More by this Author
In Aaron Copeland’s essay “How We Listen to Music” he divides the way we listen to music into three separate parts: the sensuous plane, the expressive plane, and the sheerly musical plane.
Sexy pictures and funny commentary on the talented actor Taylor Lautner. He is due to star in the upcoming movie Grown Ups 2 - in theaters July 14, 2013! View the official trailer here.