How is this energy transferred to the water using the Bio Disc?
- –Slice up a lemon and lime
- –Pour liquor or wine into two glasses
- –Place one slice of the lemon and lime on the Amezcua Bio Disc along with ONE of the glasses of wine or liquor
- –Stand the duplicate items 5 metres away from the Amezcua Bio Disc
- –Allow 20 minutes to elapse
- –Visually check the cell structure of the fruit. The slices on the disc will look fresher and younger. Smell the liquor or wine. The one of the Amezcua Bio Disc will smell softer and sweeter
- •Taste the fruit samples from the disc. They should taste fresher, less acidic and sweeter than the original samples placed five metres away from the disc
- Drinking Water Energizer
- Maximizes Nutritional Benefits
- Improves Taste
- Extends Shelf life
- Improves Wellness
- Enhances Immune system
- Rejuvenates Dead Cells
- Increases Blood Oxygen Levels EXPOSES POSITIVE and EXPELS NEGATIVE EFFECTS
- What you should know about the BIODISC
What is this Madness about the Bio Disc It is too nice to be true about the glass. That was my first expression when I heard about the Bio Disc for the first time. The piece of glass, which is oval in...
More by this Author
Writing minutes these days is not left to the secretary alone. With the availability of portable computers you may attend a meeting without your secretary and you are required to produce minutes. Many people do not know...
Normalization of data can be defined as a process during which the existing tables of a database are tested to find certain data dependency between the column and the rows or normalizing of data can be referred to a...
A repeater is the simplest facility used for network interconnection, whose major function is to receive a network signal from one LAN terminal cable segment and to regenerate and retransmit the signal as it is in its...