How should you cope up with stress?
Stress: It is the most Prevelant phenomenon affecting almost everybody's lives. To know more about stress visit this hub:
- Stress-Manage your stress before It silently Kills you......
Stress is common these days.More people have stress either of job,nagging wife,children's future,making more money,etc etc.Stress comes silently and slowly and steadily grows into a silent killer.It clings on to you like a virus and makes you hollow
Meditation: The antidote to stress is meditation. So visit this hub for joyful and relaxed life:
- 3 Meditation techniques-To lead a relaxed and joyful life!
Meditation is bane for all stress. Through meditaion one discovers his true identity. Many think meditation is a way to control thoughts. Meditation had been practised by our ancestors, thousands of years back so they could raise the consciousness an
Some tips to remember when you are stressful:
- Always make sure you have enough sleep (7-8 hours) daily. Drink lot's and lot's of water to be hydrated.
- Always focus on the solutions than the problems.
- Be aware of the present moment by being aware of your breathe all the time.
- Always use only positive words whenever you are speaking.
- Learn to tap the potentials of your subconscious mind through advanced neuro hypnosis. See my hub below.
- Maintain good relations with your loved one's speacially parents.
Present moment awareness: The one and only thing that gives pure joy every moment is awareness. Find out more in this hub.
- The "DNA" of life is "PMA" - Present Moment Awareness!
Life is living in the present. But are we living in the present? Why do many find it hard to be in the present moment? Why do we have fears? If you didn't have your fears would you still live in the past or future? All these questions can be solved w
- Advanced Neuro Hypnosis: A technique to manage Anger, Depression, Sadness etc!
Advanced neuro hypnosis is a powerful technique to manage Anger, Frustration, Addictions, Sadness, Depression, Anxiety, Mood swings, stammering etc. It's a technique which gives great results and when done consistently can cure all the above said con
More by this Author
Sharks don't usually attack humans. We are not their natural prey. We get attacked because we resemble some of their prey and the shark makes a mistake in murky waters. For example we look a lot like a seal swimming in...
Any of these animals can be the number 1 toxic on earth as it's very hard to judge them. They all contain different toxic chemicals which can kill a human in minutes. So i have rated them based on how much dangerous...
These are the world's most dangerous, deadly snakes for humans: Find out about the habits of each snake, where they live, and how to avoid them.